The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 17

I’m so sorry but I read the spoilers about the novel and I’m going to drop it 😭 maybe I’ll give it another chance later, but now I’m too disappointed 😢

oh my god their first meeting was so wholesome wish kinda if you ignore the political pressure on poor ercella but how did that turn into the present day marriage jeez aaaAA

If y'all are looking for spoilers, literally type into Google the title + "spoilers" and you're gonna find one of the top links that will lead you to spoilers lol
As for the story, I'm glad they shed more light on Ercella's past. Her motherhood and circumstances make much more sense and it makes her more understandable. At least for me, it humanizes her behavior and makes me empathize with what she had to put up with to make her behave less than ideally.

That was a sweet first meeting. I wonder what went wrong?
The last image tho, please burn it.

@Mar19
I think you spoiled a lil bit
i quess you read both of them will divorce right? Yes they both will divorce but because Hersen and Ercella need to divorce or Ercella and her son will face execution too. Ercella and the son will help to free the dad keep in mind this manhwa more political

ohmyyy i'm hesitating to read this fckkk when i saw the spoilers,imma drop it and comeback later when it has many chapters 😭

Dex-chan lover
Why did he propose? Can’t believe he fell in love at first sight.
Ercella was definitely interested in him but is it romantic interest? Doesn’t appear like so, since she made the logical decision to marry him. Not that love is totally estranged to logic...
But what did he gain really from this alliance? Maybe that’s what turned their marital life to the "worst"? It’s not that suspenseful that Id want to read spoilers though, so Ig I’ll just wait hoping I won’t wait TOO long...

Fed-Kun's army
I think they fell in love but convinced themselves that it was a logical choice

Users who are viewing this thread