The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 2

Thank you for the translation!!!!!!!

Also, very reasonable reaction from the son. MC might be doing this out of “love” but from the son’s POV, this looks more like some sort of bullying/sabotage, esp since it wasn’t asked for or consulted with the son first

he is right, it wasn't a wise decision to cut his classes before consulting him.. thanks for the chapter, it looks hard to make it up haha 😂 thanks for the chapter!

This is so fun lol instead of seeing the ML regretting we are seeing the MC regretting what she did lol

We have some serious room for improvement and a potentially interesting character arc. Normally they paint some MCs as having done nothing wrong and being wronged by the people around them, but I'm glad she is trying to learn from her own mistakes and that we have a character with flaws.

I totally understand the son. She never cared about him his all life, he probably doesn't have any love left towards her and must find her change of attitude suspicious. And by the way, I'm thinking that her death was caused by poison and that the son (or/and the husband ?) was behind it.

Double-page supporter
Oooo I'm really interested about the way the story will go. How long will it take to make a better relationship - and will she actually succeed? And is Harsen truly as "good" as she believes he is?

i relate to the son a lot in this story. i hope the main character is able to see the damage/troubles she gave to her son. fighting!

Damn. The son has every right to be mad at her for suddenly meddling in his life without even consulting him. Even i'm mad at the MC who left her son to go to some party. She left him alone for 15 years. The first thing she should have done was apologize for being such a heartless mother, not cut down his classes and limit his training. Acting like a "mother" all of a sudden, what an inflated ego. Since this is a redemption story, let's see how it goes. I do hope she suffers a bit(a lot) of cold treatment for the 15 years of neglect towards the husband and son.

Ugh my heart ¡-¡) this is so strange! This kid has the right to be mad. My mother was always warm but if she was cold and then one or two months before my college entrance exams she made me drop half of my studies, I would be mad and think she wants me to fail. And if she said to be whatever I want this would be the worst because, without a good mother and a father that only wants you to be the best, I would have believed that there’s only one way to me live my live and she is saying to me drop everything I belive ಠ_ಠ

Dex-chan lover
Poor lady. she thinks he's still a little impressionable child. Gotta talk it out.
Many thanks

Hm it seems like this lady didn't know much just yet , well i hope things work out and i hope as well that this lady is not naive thank you for the Translation!

You can't go from cold to playing mommy from one day to the next. He has every right to rip her apart, and she better jump through hoops.

Users who are viewing this thread