The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
omg it's hard to make amends for 15 years of neglect, they're such important years for a child's development. To try to make up for it when he's a teen is like hardcore difficulty.

Fed-Kun's army
This is most certainly not the right approach. All her moves just look like they're there to harass him and control him without asking for his thoughts. Nothing annoys a teenager more than someone "unrelated" butting into his business.

Should have tried to re-establish herself as a "mother" before changing stuff randomly. Also gathering information and observing how her son and husband live should be the most important.

Her past life is really sad though. She refused to be a mother to her son and would rather go out partying. Must have been hard on Duke Harsen.

guys cut her some slack she's trying and she's flawed but I'm sure it'll get better

😢 how about start by apologizing for the way you treated him previously.. that would be a good start

this is soo good😍

Completely understandable reaction from Vicente. Also she probably should've asked him before cutting down his classes. On the other hand it really puts into perspective that she was roughly his age when she became pregnant

My brain hurts but I must persevere to see vincente actually accepting his mom’s love which I know will be a long healing process considering the neglect and possibly abuse he went through with his mom

Fed-Kun's army
before anything she should really apologize to him and not just "hey i'm sorry man and we're good now" but an actual heartfelt apology
hell put on an oscar worthy performance if she have to but she should apologize from the heart

The first thing the mother should do after knowing what she did wrong is apologize and admit what she did wrong.. Not suddenly take control your child life..

tbh i'm just here to see how shit's gonna go down after three years
i don't think she was sick at that time before her death tho it looks she was poisoned instead
i still think there's a mystery behind her death and i'm just here for that lmao

As much as I like them starting to mend their relationship, what compelled her to do so in the first place? She basically neglected her son for the past 18 years (excluding the time when he was still a baby) so what made her suddenly love him again?

Users who are viewing this thread