The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 29

It's good that she thought about what Harsen said. As marriage is a commitment made by two individuals, I hope they work it out because they do care for each other. I hope Harsen grows up and learns to care for and understand BOTH his wife and child. Although I would love for her to run away with her son, it would be nice to see characters grow and evolve into better people who face their problems and resolve them.

Umm
He is good,kind
But I still don't want him with our mom;-;
Hersen is the best
Sry not the best
THE ONLY ONEEE

Double-page supporter
@KhalE Yeah, I think it would been better if
they'd just divorced because of what a clusterfuck their marriage had been due to all the miscommunications and emotional neglect on both sides. For someone who is the love of his life, Harsen never tried to meet her halfway and got bitter instead. No wonder Ercella became emotionally unavailable, she was already struggling with the self-esteem which is step 4 of Maslov's hierarchy of needs when her husband's vassals contributed to ripping the love/Belonging, which is step 3, out from under her by still treating her like an outsider their 15 years of marriage and Harsen did nothing

This was like the happiest chapter ever/ least angst ... my heart hurts so much reading this series

Users who are viewing this thread