The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 30

Okay that ending really got me, it really shows growth with all of the characters, hope things continue

as much i would love to see this as a sign of a continuation of their marriage with happier days....I think she is saying goodbye to him in her heart...they'll become freinds and better parents hopefully...but she needs to walk on her own...and Harsen just doesn't have enough "light" in him to help illuminate her path forward...of course I could be wrong and the romantic in me hopes I am

cute! but idgaf abt harsen rn im sorry LOL really really need to see ercella with some self love towards herself and also her son

I noticed that it said "even if we want back id still choose you" is this a sign of the time going back again before they met or am I just crazy.

I like the idea of focusing on how their relationship isn't something that can be easily or quickly fixed even if they just wanted that to be the case.

Finally a heartwarming chapter I hope they are going to be more but I already know we are too greedy 😭😭😭

this was really heartwarming, even if both of them can't completely understand each other and reconcile, they're communicating and taking small steps. but Ercella can't move forward in her self-love and growth while she stays as the powerless duchess of that household, and she can't love Harsen the way he loves her, so I know all of this fluff will lead to bittersweet moments later ;-;

Dropping this. I’ll comeback when its done. My heart wont be able to handle if theyre at ‘that’ point 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread