The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 30

Fuck it def feels like they're gonna divorce or separate, hope they get back together later :(

Uh huh so am I the only one who gets the divorce feels from this chapter??

that moment when everyone walking on the road instead of spreading out on the totally clear sidewalk

50xm1l.jpg

there’s still so much they need to work on but im glad that there’s progress !! Why does everyone comment that they’re gonna separate T-T im gonna cryyy

they definitely aren't okay, this whole marriage isn't okay, and why tf is she the only one who apologized???

@vitria201 Progress is progress. Give it time. Idk why everyone feels like they are going to instantly divorce after this. She can build herself up, while not riding on his coattails. Becoming your own person doesn't mean you have to divorce. I wouldn't be surprised if they gave each other some distance or if they separated though.

You know what they lack?? Communication.... yeah.... that's how stupid they are.. it took them for a long time..

Okay so this is confirming that she DID have feelings for him, but didn’t think he had feelings for her!
In my long rant (lol I care way too much y’all xD) I guessed that he probably didn’t affirm any sort of love for her, and the Damon guy chasing her in the beginning planted doubt in her head so she didn’t let herself have that feeling. So it was a problem stemming from both sides, which was not made any better due to his obsessiveness towards her and her fear of upsetting him. (Because this was a good marriage for her family, remember? She had to be a good wife and prove her ‘worth’)
I am definitely glad she realized what ‘best choice meant’, and while I AM hoping for her reconciliation with her household, at this point it’s all just so toxic and she’s been so mentally scarred and beaten down (especially when she was at her most vulnerable and broken) that I really want Ercella out of there :(

I wish they would just talk. This was a step forward, but only a tiny bit.

Awwww. Good. They are starting to actually communicate their actual feelings. I hope Harsen will open himself up and try to understand Ercella more as she did suffer quite a lot. He had his own issue due to her choice of words, but she had to go thru quite a lot alone, while being ignored by all those around her during her difficult years. I do want their marriage to work though because relationships are hard. If Harsen didn't take this small step in this chapter, I would still be screaming for her to run away and take her son with her so they both could live freely and do as they wish.

Thank you for the update!

YES COMMUNICATE. So glad to see this miscommunication doesn't get dragged on to 20 chapters like some other manhwas. 😂

Let's take baby steps with this communication thing, so that the relationship will improve and the love will grow. I hope for a better, happy marriage and family life to the three 😭

I cried a lot in this chapter, as I expected. So beautiful yet painful. Thank you for the update!

Well, for them it's just first step , but everything need to be start from first step...
Thank you for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread