The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 30

I'm scared to read the next chapter 'coz if it's calm like this, then you'll know sh*t is about to go down next

Double-page supporter
@Airoctia
They do get divorced later but sadly not because how terrible their relationship was, because Harsen got involved with something dumb and he didn't want Ercella and Vicente dragged into it

They took so many years to finally TALK...ugh the author was too cruel. Couldn't they do this when the baby was still a baby....

Dex-chan lover
i’m kinda swaying a bit here. but this is honestly pretty irrelevant to the main plot, I need the son yo

This is honestly so beautiful it made me tear up early in the morning yo

Harsen and ercella had a really unhealthy relationship but i think they eat vegan so its healthy now probably

LOL, some people wait for their divorce ...... do u think this is remarried empress? 😂😂.

@kaleola Harssen loves Ercella more than Ercella loves him. Ercella only realise her true feeling when Harssen sentence to death penalty

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

dude.... this series is rly getting to me. i think its that theres rly so many issues that these two have (individually or together there's a lot, so in combination it's even more. lol) but theyre still trying and ercella finally has some hope after 18 years (and more?) of her life pretty much being not in her control. initially i wanted them to work thru this shit for vicente's sake--both his parents suck as parents lol--but the way this series is written also makes sure to highlight the various issues and pressures ercella has been dealing with, whether social, familial, or internal... the internal being exacerbated by everything else lol. there's a lot of miscommunication and/or lack of communication here, but while it does get a little frustrating it's still in a way that's understandable, like "oh, i see how this developed this way" and it hurts😭

one thing i appreciate is that it doesn't feel like the way this is written is trying to explicitly excuse ercella's treatment of vicente. revealing her past and the pressures she faces kinda /explains/ it, but it's not treated as "that's why she had no choice but to treat vicente that way;" rather the narrative and ercella herself recognizes that she still shouldn't have treated him as she did. i like that this series is kind of a "redemption of the shitty parent" but from the perspective of the parent. there's some aspects that are pretty questionable still but it doesn't feel as contrived as some stories where a main character has abusive parents and later on in the series the author tries to justify it.... just feels like weird apologism lmao. i feel like this series could still potentially mess up with that, but i guess i'll see how her relationship with vicente continues... also hopefully we'll see more from harsen, i'd like to see a dad that does't leave all the emotional hard work to the mother and actually does something, for both his son and wife. for now im hopeful for ercella's development as well as the relationships she has

Double-page supporter
I'm crying, I'm fucking bawling. There's so much misunderstanding and misplaced love here. It hurts my soul.

Thanks you for working hard on this series!

Users who are viewing this thread