The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 31

god this comic should get licensed already so i can throw all my money at it and buy all the chapters. it's sooo good. (not lezhin tho ew lezhin, i prefer tappytoon or tapas.)

If they lived in modern society, they should've gone to seek marriage counseling, they urgently need a couple therapy

This is such a rare story - telling us the realistic problems of a marriage in this era! Other manhwas would just sugarcoat everything to diabetes levels. I love how real this is. I hope it gets licensed soon so I can buy it. 😍

Thank you for translation.
Here we go again, one time i feel joy when saw their cute interaction in the past and present and then i again want to cry. Please let the servants also fully recognize her as the true duchess of their family. They've been married for 15 years, guys

I too would be depressed if I have to live in a family where I’m being ignored and treated as a hostile stranger FOR FIFTEEN YEARS.

Good lord, not only did she have to deal with PPD, she also had to deal with HER HUSBAND’S staff and friends treating her like an idiot outsider. At this point, I am rooting for Estrella to leave Harsen and start anew with someone else. They don’t deserve her.

omg the flashback was so wholesome i can't things just went so wrong. now i'm really hoping there's more chapters to them making up for their mistakes in the past to each other. Also the people of the duke's house just looking down (not exactly) to the duchess just makes me wanna cry. girlie deserves better, she always wanted to help yet was never ever given a chance to. but anyways tysm for the translate!

Double-page supporter
Ohhhh, turning point for the staff to respect her as THEIR Duchess and not just their Duke's wife??? EXCITE!

Thanks for the chapter! OwO

Most realistic webtoon that I've read so far regarding this kind of topic.
I'm glad that I decided to push through it and go read it, even though it made me feel heavy and I just want to drop it.
Was a nice read.
It's finally the turning point hm.

Users who are viewing this thread