The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 31

Every chapter i was like: "behold my heart, here to another painful story"
I really love this story despite very dramatic.

Ercela's family and Harsen's family seems don't have a good relationship. No wonder, because Harsen's family always did all the job but Ercela's family is the one who took a credit.

Man i feel the pain for the ML
They are some sort of moron when starting to communicate
Someone, please teach our two ML and FL the way to understand each other.
They fell in love with the other so tell me why they haven't obtained to the happiness they deserved T.T

I love how this WEBTOON really portrays more than just a happy ending like the fact that FL had to went through postpartum depression just shows that even in an isekai world there’s imperfections and wounds. I’m glad that ML and FL who defo love each other’s but lack of communication are slowly mending their past wounds together. Looking forward for when they finally mend their relationship with their son.

I hope they tell each other how they actually feel and fix their misunderstandings.

Thank you for the chapter. Felt a lot of emotions :(( I wanted to ask "why realize all the fault they've done only now?" It's been years.... but then I want to think it's not too late. I hope this time, they can all have peace :(

When will this get better 😭😭😭 i usually don’t like angsty stories but somehow i can’t bring myself to click away...

@sweetlyincensed Why would anyone when he was one of the main factors in it.

He obviously loved her, now that we have had his perspective on the situations, but he didn't show that to her, didn't understand how she was feeling and why she was feeling and never even tried to communicate his feeling to her. She has an excuse, that she actually didn't understand why she was feeling that way, but if he had explained that he wished she'd love him then all the misunderstandings could've been easily avoided.

Although yes, he wasn't the only reason this happened, it is not unfair at all to blame him and his lack of communication to her as one of the reasons she developed depression in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread