The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 6

i hope that mother daughter duo get whats coming to them. 😡I hate characters who think they own others because of their status. The young master is the same status as that girl, i hope his father shuts them all down.

wow i hope whoever's doing the kidnapping goes for the mother-daughter duo lmao pls take them out 😀

Firstly, "it seems like she's not that intelligent"? Excuse me girl. I think your mother is the one who is not intelligent. MC know at least 3 languages you know? She's very educated, especially in culture.

Secondly, "Can I think the young lord as my gift for adulthood"??? EXCUSE ME?! Girl, your family status and THEIRS are THE SAME. In a way, Vicente is even that of a higher status since he will always be part of a Duke family while you, little girl are dependent on the family you will marry in the future. Know your place. I hope that their family got ruined, so much that don't even think about a young lord from a duchy family, even those from a Count or Baron family won't even want to marry that girl.

Dex-chan lover
@SourSweetie I would love to see a "redemption arc" for the daughter. Maybe our main character's private tutoring will bring her around and she will realise how evil her mother is.

@Thifa you took the words right out of my mouth.. She's such a brat ughh

Also can't wait for our Mc's family relationship be better (~ ̄³ ̄)~ and have some flufff

Thank you for the chapter 😝, came here expecting fluff but instead got drama with an egotistical daughter who takes after her mother😤

“You are...?” The one responsible for the disappearances obviously.

Group Leader
I hope that woman's daughter doesn't get her hands on Vincent!
Thanks for the chapter! 😊

I so want to see this daughter suffer the education awaiting her . I hope she will suffer and than run away because she can not take it any longer

Users who are viewing this thread