The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I look forward to the explanation of what tipped him off on the note. Also, isn't he just a touch worried about sending her off on her own?

Well, I kind of guessed that he had a good reason for sending her off suddenly... Thanks for the update 🥰

@toolep2 I feel like if he had told her she was in danger, she would have been scared. And if he said he was going after the kidnappers she would have been worried. Idk how he could have explained it without her still trying to question him instead of just leaving.

his dad is probably gonna be like "Oh? You killed someone for your mother? Good job." While she will have no idea what he did and why he was so cold to her in that moment.

i know why he said it like that but i swear if he doesnt make it clear he wasnt mad at her on that day..

So the "prize" thing is actually to lure clueless woman to get raped and separate man

Thanks for the update!🥰 i was worried he was mad at her but turns out i was wrong, i hope he tells her that he’s not mad at her.

???? Didn't see that coming, I had assumed it was gonna be nice guy from the bookstore.
I totally thought that was their private training ground at first tho, I was v confused as to why he'd give out bogus prizes.

Thanks so much for the update!

Supporter
I'm more curious about the dad, wonder if he has an affair or something else going on.

@pinkeree I would guess the description? I thought it pretty much wanted to say exactly that when I read the storys summary

Thank you so much for the updates.
I don't know his son would be so cold n cool. Woah... He even don't have a mercy n kill that trash. I like it😳😳😆

??? Isn't he only 15? Already so ruthless... I wish mother went back even further in time. I mean, he was dealing with trash but the guards were a minute away, he didn't really need to personally handle it.
I wonder where this story is going and how many years we're going to pass through.

Users who are viewing this thread