The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 9

welllll maybe she just realized abt other things now since she was focused on taking care of her son and all that so !! makes sense

actually idk what i'm doing here since i've dropped this but i'm so curious LMAO 😭

For some reason I find it hilarious that she just now realized she could’ve been poisoned.

So, I've semi put this on hold/dropped from chap 3 onwards... But I wanted to ask has the main character divored her husband? And what was what is wrong with their relationship? Please answer my questions kind soul.. depending on the answers I might go back and to read this...

Dex-chan lover
@xinneth I'm not sure what you mean about problems with her husband. She was a spoiled woman and her bad relationship was with her son. At this point she's trying (a bit awkwardly) to be more involved in her son's life--and possibly realized she was poisoned, not died due to illness. (shrugs) Gotta admit those first few chapters were kind of rough to get through but it seems to be getting better.

I was also wanting to know how she died. seemed kinda random considering how healthy she is

@xinneth From the spoilers I’ve got (not sure if its correct)
They divorced since the husband was one of people who wants put new king. One of the leaders of rebelion? 🤔 But they married each other again at the end lol. Also someone said that the husband really loves the fl. As he gives everything the fl wants.

Dex-chan lover
I saw this was only at nine chapters so i didnt want to read it yet, but my curiosity got the better of me.
But now I both regret it and not regret it.
Its so good, but its so short gahhhhhh

Why it feels like the husband was slowly killing her and that's why the description says their relationship wasn't actually good?

Idk I thought this would be a family drama and suddenly looks way bigger and political, damn.

Users who are viewing this thread