The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings - Ch. 9

So they say it's not poison, but she think it could be related to the tea... Could it be a slow form of allergy ? Of course they could be mistaken though.

Hubby poisoned her?!?! 😨

I read a web novel like that once. It was horrible, because the yandere poisoner was the ML.

I think it is a kind of poison that only the royal family has and that they're doing it to get rid of her influential family. It could also be that her brother is in cahoots with the king or maybe colluding with the anti-Visaradae faction like that.

I don't think it's the maid, she doesn't have evil vibes
The queen though there was that bit earlier?? Oh wait I think she's dead

But I don't understand why there's a part in the intro about her relationship with the husband needs fixing that's suspicious too but not as the suspect, I think he actually loves her

What about the other madam- the red haired one, or maybe her daughter. The timing of her death with vicente's coming of age is also sus

@Manhwalover69. It was mentioned before in a prev ch that anyone of them siblings could become the head, right?
So he might be threatened??
Idk
She's married into another family now though so that can't be it

Or maybe the king is threatened since the Duke is getting more powerful since he's also the kingdom's sword or smth
And the upcoming war is a way to decrease their power??

dun dun dun! Murder mystery plot line. I suspected the son maybe in the opening chapters but now not sure, since it doesn't seem like he hates her enough to kill her. But if that was the case, then the future might change. I know there's some weird dark mystery around her husband but the cover always makes me think it's supposed to become more romantic between them? How interesting

I don't know. Kinda late of her noticing, that her death might not have been as natural aftet 12 chapters in the story.

Pretty sure it’s some sort of anti-faction trying to get rid of her. If they poison her, somehow imprison the duke, then they can control the son who has all these new powers and responsibilities

Thanks for the translation!!

Ahhhhh, what??? This is so good, why couldn’t I have found it after it was complete? I’m dying to know more.

Thanks so much for the update!

@SupremeCommander even if she divorced she wouldn't be able to inherit it, and considering her brother is more accomplished AND obviously, a male i doubt he has any reason for it...
Also although the empire's sword is the most likely to rebel there's no way killing his wife would achieve anything either political or militaristic.

Users who are viewing this thread