The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 1

I can't tell at all how this might go on based on just this first chapter, but I really love how the artist is using colors here so I guess I'll follow at least for now.
May I know what will approximately be the release rate for this?

Group Leader
I'm so interested!! I want more!!! But so much time has passed please tell me it's not droppeddddddd //dead

Dex-chan lover
Where's the picture used at the end of the chapter by the scantalations team from?

That looked like this girl in a more colorful drawing. Might have been art done for the promotion of the series or something like a "volume cover" sort of thing. More like season or chapter cover with webtoons/web comics.

THe art in here is really good. Love the details, the use of monotones that sometimes shift to colour help to distinguish certain characters.

Thank you scanalators!!!

The art created the impression of it being sad story but is still beautiful and induced the intended atmosphere ~ It helped me in knowing that the story would start by introducing a character's life inside the quote, "living but lacking colors or lacking happiness".. I hate an atmosphere like this huhu but i believe and sincerely hope her story would be full of happiness as she meets people and as she matures (。’▽’。)♡

I do believe those dancers are copy and pasted. As someone that draws... I would have done it too lol.

Users who are viewing this thread