The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 16

So he is willing to restore his clan's honor by stepping on his own brother's life and honor. That makes him no better than the current ruler.

Aggregator gang
They're in the fucking chink court, your feelerinos ain't worth squat here, one wrong move and you're a corpse. You either learn how to fight for benefits or die trying.

I was loving the story until this chapter, then I changed my mind because of the lack of value shown to human lives. The ML turned into a psychopath playing with human lives—one thing is to claim what he did about people being tools, but another is to respond in the way that he does. Though, it makes me wonder at his purpose—is it to truly help everyone in your clan or just some logical construct in your mind? What about your brother?

My like for the ML tentatively went to a negative value. Heh. But, I'll stick around to see what happens. Heh.

the princess clothes become darker every episode show how that she no longer innocent as at earlier episode she only wear pink and white but she started wearing gray-ish clothes

I love how it backfired on the bratty sister, but I feel so bad for Do-Gyeol.

This is the beginning where i don't like the ML, he doesn't even want to help his brother instead he use this as an opportunity to make his clan looks good, there are a lot of ways to save the brother even the king told his bro to leave, the ML is an inhuman being who cares about nothing but himself, he sacrifices his own brother for power, if he dares to do that to his young brother there's no way Hong Lyon will not receive the same treatment.

I really hope karma will go to the ML one day

Supporter
I don't like this. I LOVE the story and the fact that its logical HOWEVER I REALLY WISHED SHE HAD SAVED HIM! Want her to meet the bodyguard ASAP!

Dex-chan lover
If she helped, her story here would have reverted back to the start with basically no hope for ever improving her position again. That's the kind of place they're in right now. You aren't really allowed to be "human" in there. You're either a thing that gets used or the one using others in any of your interactions. Her maids are being nicer to her now because she's useful to them, for instance. If she has the king's favor at all, she can favor them in turn. She can help them improve their positions there, and all they have to do is treat her a little nicer than before.

i just love how the story shows that what dowun and princess did make sense and its the little brother’s fault for being careless🙁 but also theres no humanity in their dictionary apparently

Double-page supporter
I'm gonna bet that the kid will come back and will be filled with hate

i am sorry but i like how this is going, its very cruel but palace is already cruel place so that was the reality check episode

this series is so interesting....... poor dogyeol... baby boy.......... I hate old men.......

Users who are viewing this thread