The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why alot of people seem surprised at the princess' decision. She said it herself, her ambition was to rise higher than her sister. So realistically, the first thing she has to throw away is her kindness. This was the direction that the story has been heading to.

To be fair, she doesnt have the power to lessen the punishment. If she begged to the King would mean that she encouraged the little brother's bad mouth toward the King. Its not just her status thats going to lost, its also Dowun and his little bro.

Oh man... I hope he doesn’t turn her cold like him. The fact that she feels bad about means she still has a conscience. It’s when she feels nothing that you have to be worried.

Greedy bastards. He's just a child who was manipulated, and you just let him get beaten for what? So that you could live in luxury? Living in a rundown palace and not being respected is not so bad that someone else has to be punished so that you can live a little better. This just shows how fucking disgusting human beings are. And I understand the situation and the times, but I'm still fucking pissed. Do-Gyeol's a good kid and they just threw him away like that. Where's the fucking morality here?

no she finally crossed over to the dark side 😭 im just so sad that it had to be at the expense of do gyeol who didnt even do anything wrong and was like the one thing that was balancing the coldness of their relationship. i have such mixed feelings about these two partners in crime and i hope they dont end up losing anymore of their humanity and innocence in their battle for the throne

Fed-Kun's army
Nothing can be done tbh. If they want to climb the ladder and become powerful this was the best thing to do. I really hope she does not open up to him because he is using her for power. Instead she should also do the same and used him to. There is no romance in this relationship.

She is not a flower who was bloomed by a cloud. She's a flower that was brought heavy rainfall by that cloud.
I didnt know this story could end up like this. It's dark. I dont regret reading this but instead amazed by how the writer created this cruel world successfuly.
The fact that the writer also added some real life punishment and norms from the past makes you think and ponder if the world was/is actually like this.

NOO WTF HE'S STILL A KID A CHILD SHOULD BE MORE IMPORTANT THAT AN SHITTY HOUSE U STUPID FL DO SOMETHING U FUCKING BETRAYED HIM!! I HATE THIS FL! HOW COULD SHE DO THIS TO THE LITTLE CHILD OMG

i agree that it was kinda shitty but also... what can she do? she simply does not have enough power to convince the king to lessen do gyeol's punishment, and whatever kind of favor the king had was lost when do gyeol went and talked smack. this story is so fucking dark akldjfnldskjvln

It was a little dark but how else is she going to survive in the empire? Or even the political struggle?

At the very least the kid is still alive with all four limbs attached

Fed-Kun's army
Well
Looking back on this to some small degree I can relate to the point of been desperate...
Wen you don't want to go back to be alone on can be desperate, though depends on the person but I know it can take you lengths if you take the desperate leap. Tho as this in not healthy on the long run...

Users who are viewing this thread