The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 20

Dowun really just called a hit on a potential love rival, huh? Princess, please pick the bodyguard, I know she ain't gonna do it, but still.

Aggregator gang
And i remember in previous chapter, Dowun was regarded as one of the most genius people in that Kingdom. But alas, he still run to daddy's help when it comes to potentially love rival? Okay, use your head and emotion for once dude lol

Dex-chan lover
I feel the need to say...

People, if you want royal power, like what the yang clan wants to do, "murdering" is not a damn strange thing to do, especially on this period on time (murder in "" cause not 100% sure they'll go to that, could always use the target to humiliate crown prince or whatever)-personally tho I olhope not..-

And while you may want to erase someone from the map, you don't want to dirty your hands yourself, for many reasons including, but not limited to: people calling you a murderer, closing the path to govern, you know, the usual lol

if this were a normal shoujo comic i’d wonder if he were jealous... and maybe he is, but considering it’s dowun it feels more like he’s irritated a tool he thought was his (+that he’s invested so much effort in) a) isn’t as perfect as he thought and b) is definitely capable of being swayed by someone else.

on the other hand he could also be a rly interesting subversion of the “cold genius” trope so i wonder what the author has planned ~

this comic rly is so cool! i’m looking forward to seeing what hong lyon does next. i hope she’s able to be happy :(

Group Leader
fffuuuuqqqq
at this point, somehow I'm sure af that if syit happens to that bodyguard, she will know who’s behind it... might even bite back at dowun

Wow, iam not sure if dowun is good guy or bad guy but iam sure will see more and more interisting story.

Yeah I agree with those who says he's not jealous. This ain't your typical shoujo romance (if it was, the LI would never use his own little bro like that). I think he's just irritated that things are getting in the way of his perfectly crafted plan.

The relationships of people here are so complicated just like in real life it stresses me out. Just how far is dowun's sincerity and where does it end? Wuwuwu princess take care

Dex-chan lover
That's not jealousy from Dowun. I think he just thought that it's going to be her weakness towards future clashes with the crown prince who owns the bodyguard which she owes her life to. Dowun is potrayed as a diligent individual, so i dont think he would be bothered with such thing as jealousy at least for now that he hasn't showed any romantic feelings yet.

Hopefully, it goes according to what episode (https://mangadex.org/user/20934/episode) wrote. Hopefully, he isn't going all Yandere.

That said, I wouldn't put it past him because he's not so much "jealous" as concerned for his own position and concerned that the emotional debt the princess feels will be exploited by the crown prince. Obviously, the guard will be grotesquely conflicted himself, but around here—everyone seems capable of ending people without much of a second thought (save, perhaps, the Princess, who gets wrecked). Heh.

Double-page supporter
I feel like dowun is constantly underestimating the princess, I really hope she finds out what he's doing and turn the tables on him!!!

A weakness he hasn't seen in all these years hahaha finally cleaning up the loose ends aye

Users who are viewing this thread