The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
Don't underestimate the princess, Dowun. She's much smarter and clever now than before. I bet she'll figure it out but what will she do if she does?

Group Leader
it's obviously not jealousy. and i'm on dowun's side on this matter; get rid of the obstacle that is the guard so the prince doesn't somehow come after her. tie these emotional feelings she has and push her forward.

ngl, Dowun became pretty hot after the timeskip.
He's still unlikeable, though.

noooo shit please don't kill the bodyguard!!! I think the princess and him would be good as lovers nooo.

@Glomoro True but isn't Dowun already in a high position of power already given the queen is his fiance? Like what more could he really ask for since MC doesn't interfere with the laws/bills and etc?

Dex-chan lover
@aangel Well, the thing about being engaged is that it can be called off. She doesn't really need him anymore as much as he needs her. She's gone ahead and proven herself to be a bit too capable for his liking, perhaps? So her having an interest in any other man could seem dangerous to him. That and I get the impression he actually has feelings for her on top of all his schemey shit, so there's probably some jealousy in there hidden under his emotionless facade.

@Glomoro hmm very trueee she's much more assertive and confident now as queen.
As for me, I haven't gotten that impression at all from Dowun. His character so far for me has been so calculated and cold I haven't really seen many moments where he does seem jealous/ he's shown interest in her. Since the relationship between the bodyguard and MC is more obvious, I'm rooting for them lol.

I don’t know man. This feels more like the beginning of a toxic relationship than jealousy. I don’t really think Dowun has much interest in her as a person, but rather what she has to offer :/

@Yannn I'm pretty sure that's the point. Both Dowun and the princess didn't get into a love relationship, but instead a business relationship that just has marriage as one of its conditions. In my opinion, he's not jealous of the bodyguard, but sees him as someone to get rid of because it could harm his business with the princess if she were to get swayed by the bodyguard. The princess and Dowun wanted power so it was a win-win situation for them.

DOWUN NO... i dont think hes jealous,, this series isnt that dumb(???) to suddenly include that but hes probably just trying to prevent any possible obstacles in the future..... my manipulative boi........

Ngl, that guard could be a huge hindrance in their plan. He better fix it, hoping to not kill him atleast. I do not want that bratty prince to be king.

Fed-Kun's army
It is not jealousy but the bodyguard can be a hindirance to his plan of succeeding the thrown.

Users who are viewing this thread