The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 22

I don't think things will go as smoothly as the first prince wishes them to... But oh well, it will be really good to see that spoiled brat angry one more time!

Duwon technically didn't lie, HE didn't do anything, his father on the other hand...

I'm guessing it is going to come out that the emperor's last command was to disinherit the crown prince

Huh, idiots always talk too soon and die too fast, when will one of them grow some brain cells and leaving main character alone, I wonder?

If any of you know Akatsuki no Yona Dowun reminds me of Soo-won but for some reasons I root for thr MCs. I want them to succeed but fail at the same time so they can grow and learn more as a character. I just can't wait to see how things will go

Hahahaha. Poor king, everyone wants him dead. Dowun didnt lie, it was his father's plan way before they met. I do hope he would trust the princess more.

I wonder what was added to the medicine, whether the father as the physician poisoned him or if that poison was added to frame him or smth (that guy adding it wasn’t Dowon’s father, right?) Anyway, the king is dead. Let us start the revolutionnnnn.

Users who are viewing this thread