The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 23

love this series............ hope the princess and the guard are endgame...

This is really very fast xD i cant keep up... I dont know what to feel and hope for anymore... Now that shes risen, i think it will still leave her unhappy.. Thats why she was hoping for another thing(looking at the guard) despite having it all already.... She's lonely and this would probably mean she'll hope for a trusted friend and companion .... Would the real tragedy start now ? I doubt the guard would fall in love with her ...

Oh wow, Dowun really raised a tiger he can't control. (The maid's snake eyes really sketch me out)

I think I'm going to drop this, at the beginning the princess was really likeable, I was rooting for her to find hapiness, but the way she is now, it's like a completely different character, there's nothing that makes me like her anymore. She seems to have lost all kindness. If she were killed now I wouldn't even be sad. The only character that I find likeable is the bodyguard, but It's not enough to make me stay. I'll read a few more chapters to see what she'll do now that she has the throne, but I doubt that she will change my mind.

not sure how to feel about this series. the pacing was too fast. sudden awkward time skip, the princess she made enemies with in the past didnt even appear after the timeskip, the rivalry immediately shifted to crown prince who hardly even talked to her before the timeskip. and he was dead immediately. i feel like the story is being pushed towards romance with the bodyguard too soon too fast and ignoring everything else. it:s like, lets push everything else out the window but the romance. if that:s the main aim and plot of the story, maybe they should have chosen a romcom genre instead.

Users who are viewing this thread