The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if they'll ever show the ~How~(tm) she matured, even if at least bits and scenes, cause I'm digging where this is going, but... I think its really easy for the author to say "now she's ruthless" after a time skip.

Cause the princess we knew wouldn't mind, or even invite inside Dowun (even if I don't like yet that guy, is what previous princess would've done I guess). Now she's distant to anyone and everything, and tis okay but...damn girl what did you live how did you end up like this..

Dowun and his ilk are starting to bark up a tree where the bear sleeps...

Group Leader
@lexy Same. Indeed her life in the palace was rly harsh, but she back then wasn't ruthless and even (kinda?) adored Dowun. I like her current self, but more stories of what is it that she experienced on timeskip, to the point (almost?) none of her former self left, would be nice~

Fed-Kun's army
The timeskip has pretty much killed all my interest in the story, going from her just starting to gain even just a little bit of favour to being already on the verge of gaining the throne is just way too anti-climactic.

Nooo the guard.

I do agree the timeskip turned this comic into something entirely different.

It's like this manga started out really good, then dropped really fast after the time skip.

Can someone share spoilers?

Aggregator gang
Didn't expect her to take over the king's seat so quickly. I'm not surprised she turned out this way. Her desire for approval and love was twisted to become a desire for the throne.

Supporter
:/ kinda miffed that they made the whole process of the Princes's execution so short. Even if the eldest Prince was guilty, it would've still required a load of political and military arm-bending to dethrone an active monarch.

Dowun should realize that if the princess grew up to be cold and callous to him, it is almost entirely his fault. He stamped out any empathy he could find in her and in turn also killed her adoration for him. Perhaps he wouldn't have so much resistance from her if he was more affectionate towards her, even if it was fake.

Dex-chan lover
Ah life savior just to be imprisoned.. Ah my heart. Good boy bodyguard
Sniff
Many thanls

Group Leader
i agree with those before me. a lot of parts were skipped over or summed up to one panel when exposition could have been left to more chapters and the princess' character development could have been more fleshed out. the prince's execution could have been longer and more satisfying. although, maybe none of this is important in the greater scheme of the story? so the author is skipping over these parts purposely. i dunno.

either way, i love a calculating female ruler bereft of emotions.

edit: a note about supporting the original authors. mangadex is nice and all for several reasons, but sometimes i think the manhwa/naver comics community should go back to using overlay to support the original authors lol

Users who are viewing this thread