The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 24

Supporter
If they fall apart, the only thing I hope is she can hold her ground.
Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
holy syit holy syit I'm pleased that she talked back to Dowun like that, but I hope she has some plan/safety net because I don't think Dowun would stay quiet >__<

her appearances look so cool tho

thank you very much for your hardwork!

i can't be the only one that wants to see hongryun take down dowun right haha

Yassss! I'm so happy with how she has grown over time. She can speak up in front of Dowun without even blinking :") i feel so proud

Fed-Kun's army
I wouldn't mind if Dowun gets the short end of the stick. He's too manipulative and cold hearted for his own good.

Dex-chan lover
She must play the game carefully. She has just gained the throne, and enemies might be closer then she likes.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with people who say Dowun asked for it. He could have had loyalty, he could have had a girl who would stick with him through thick and thin, but he insisted on cold-blooded alliance solely for advantage. Reap what you sow, man.

Fed-Kun's army
You're the one that wanted a political marriage. Who are you to get between her and her boy toy?

Fed-Kun's army
@ElfBrony
I agree. I still feel that her rise to power was too fast and too abrupt. Nevertheless, it now seems clear that the author wanted to get to this point. This, I think, is the real start to the story. A triangle between the empress, the consort and the bodyguard.

Honestly, while it was risky, this was a great move. So far, the empress owes her position to her husband, his clan and his clan's contacts. She needs someone who will be loyal only to her. Her personal maid was a good start, but a bodyguard would be better.

Users who are viewing this thread