The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 24

Come on she's an empress she can have some concubines

But dowun has got that if I can make you I can break you vibes here

Will Dowun try to go and seduce her? She looks too pissed all the time.

Haha, I know it's a little unfair because she'd never ever mentioned the bodyguard before, but I suppose it was a huge miscalculation that it never crossed his mind that another man could end up coming into her life, especially considering the fact that she left for a few years.

Ohoho how toxic ..
I wonder if Dowun will try to win her back, though i wonder if Hong lyon still loves him.
I look forward to it~~

Fed-Kun's army
ifsajdiasjfoiuasfj ahahahaha i dont care if he actually loves hyonglyon she deserves so much better than a man who sees her as a political stepping stone, first, human being, second, never mind as an actual life partner bye bye dowun sucks to suck the devils ass but hopefully thats what youll get

The time skip made the story a bit jarring, but all I can say now is that I wish we get to see more of Dowun’s manipulative side since it apparently runs in their family (Previous chapter where he was talking to his father about poisoning the king). No wonder they got booted out of power back then despite founding the empire.

They remind me of those nobles who actually control everything behind the scenes and merely use the king as puppet so when all goes to shit, they wouldn’t be the one receiving the criticism/ punishment. Thank god that Hyonglyn isn’t completely blindsided by her love for Dowun.

Aggregator gang
Lol she's gonna die or smthn, Dowun is too smart and cunning for her to try and go up against

@ cherokeemoon. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. She's no idiot. I still can't get behind the Male lead. He's so damn annoying. I'll be back in the next 20 chapters. That's the only way I can read this without getting mad 😂

Supporter
Oh gosh.....did the air become denser or something during this chapter? ...light headed

Wow! He raised her well, too well. And the fact he is possessive I feel like is because he see her as property not out of love.

Oh, geez... I just read one chapter and I can't take the tensions... might be back next month for the rest of the chapter. Darn...

Users who are viewing this thread