The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 25

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for the translation! aaaahhhh dowun is really getting on my nerves i just hate it :)

Aggregator gang
Dowun just straight up bitching his competitors like those horny gurls that you often see in harem manga, lol and here i thought you were the perfect match for our MC daaamn

Thanks as always 😍 chapter 25 and i seriously have no sympathy at all towards Dowun, he's a selfish bastard... unlikeable and to think the princess and Dowun's relationship are romantic... heck no. The princess is still starving for love, Dowun had all the time to make her loyal to him, just a little bit of warmness like his brother said but it looks like all the time he didn't even care, maybe he's the one who tainted the princess to be cold like that... screw him... he doesn't deserve her.

Glad the bodyguard finally enter the circle, maybe the princess will get some love from him and will be in love with him like Akatsuki No Yona where Yona finally in love with Hak, so yeah Princess x her Bodyguard FTW

Hope she gets w/the bodyguard lmao Dowun’s really not working on those brownie points

Meh. I kinda want Dowun and his family dead to be honest. They aren’t trustworthy and they’ve only used her even if they did help her to get to where she is.

At this point I think blondie will turn out to be the true male lead and Dowun will die. I think he’s the actual villain but that’s just me. I just hope she finds happiness❤️ Thank you for another chapter!

Group Leader
i hope dowun will change, although i doubt it. use rather than be used

We been knew Dowun was a shhhnake. But now is showing more of his true shnake scales. Will he ever change? Or will he betray her?

I have mixed feelings about Dowun because part of me still hopes that he can grow emotionally and realize he needed to show more love and vulnerability towards her if he were to ever win her heart. However, I don't know if he even loves her or not. I'm not surprised she has hardened her heart against him. I'd be wary once there's an heir and he technically won't need her to rule anymore. I just want our poor girl to have some warmth in her life. Unfortunately, it looks like only the bodyguard can give her that. He seems the most genuine.

Group Leader
How can you trust someone who was willing to throw their own family under the bus. Both father and son are emotionless assholes. It's a miracle one kid managed to grow up as a functioning human being

Spoiler for future chapter

seems like lil bro is back in the raws, hope they team up to btfo dowun

Users who are viewing this thread