The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 27

Aggregator gang
I ship our fl with Dowun, so i really hope he changes (● ˃̶͈̀ロ˂̶͈́)੭ꠥ⁾⁾ Baek is 👌💕 though

Baek Han my boiii~ Honestly, I thought that he's the first lead since he appeared first but then Dowun... Now I don't even know tho I'd choose Baekie over Dowun anytime

I think that it's possible that the ending of this manga will be with Dowun's death ,... my theory is that the FL will end up with no one. Because I don't see an ounce of love for Dowun and Dowun is greedy. And for Baek Han, I think that he loves her (he showed interest in the first chapters), but he's going to be more loyal to her as a fellow/companion and he respects her.

Thanks again for updates! just realize that Baek Han is the strongest swordsman in the country... that's an easy choice for the Princess, she'll pick him by her side 100%... with him getting so close to her i can see their bond will get deepen, ofc Baek Han looks more trusting and more gentle than Dowun

Dex-chan lover
Just for the record, they both suck. Look at those huge movements--no defence. Yeah, I know, it's a webcomic; I'm just saying.

Had always loved stories like this, I want to see more development from our Hong Lyon together with Dowun.. I really hoped a lot from Dowun but it seems he's far from changing, though it's not too late because they're barely in their adulthood. Love Baek and the other guards here, I hope to see more of them and how they interact. I do hope this comic ends with our dear Empress learning how to express feelings once more and Dowun to realize how twisted he was, I'm ok with the MC staying single as long as she grows into a mature and responsible individual truly worthy of the throne

someone on the previous chapter said that baek han is like hak from akatsuki no yona and now i can totally see why

I love baek han..... miss dogyeol..... wonder how hes doing....

Users who are viewing this thread