The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 29

Things are already going downhill....kinda excited to see how this will play out

Aggregator gang
Damn thot, running your mouth when you know nothing daaaaaamn and thank you for the update i love youuuu

Haha, I wasn't expecting her to feel guilty about her brother.
Is Dowun worried? I don't buy it.

I think we just saw him flash his crazy eyes...LOL. And is it just me or is the rival girl/antagonist often the girl with purple hair? I don't know for sure if that's going to be the case but I smell a whiff of jealousy on her.

It is because dowun wants to take control of everything. She can do her job just fine but dowun overstep the boundaries and took her job from her.

Double-page supporter
Oh? Do my eyes deceive me?? Is Dowun really worried for her majesty?
He could be just letting on that all he cared about was business but hmmm that crazed expression tells me otherwise.. I've seen that look multiple times

Thank you for the update on this LLS! I'm really enjoying all this political drama

Edit @papperless thanks for that wonderful spoiler! I can't wait to see it! <3

Dex-chan lover
It's clear he only wants her as a puppet ruler with him as the real power, but loathes the facts she defies him at times.

She shouldn't feel guilty, she is the best fit for the throne anyway. Well at least more suitable than her bro
Thanks for update~^^

I just want Hong Lyon to be happy. I don’t even care if she end up or not with one of the ML all I can see is that none of the power or whatever Dowun gave her makes her happy.

I still don’t trust Dowun he will just use her sickness as a way to get close to her.
When it comes to the bodyguard I just don’t see how they could end up having a good end together especially with Dowun around.

And oh yes Asara need to watch her mouth she is pissing me of.

Users who are viewing this thread