The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 30

Dowun seems incapable to understand that you need to be more affectionate to get a deep bond with her, in result both of them are in this pitiful situation it annoys me actually

our heroine looks like a girl who lost her goal and hope,even thinks that her life might end in tragedy... sad girl.

Ah my Dowun :'(
When I see Dowun hold her hands, I thought he would sacrifice himself to save her majesty oneday
You know, everyone could change over time, no exception to the feelings of a human being

dat cliffhanger is killing me.
I really want more Baek Han interactions with Hong Lyon.

Dowun might be a control freak but he's doing this not only for his sake but for her sake. He's note entirely bad, I've read somewhere that he's yandere, tsundere and deredere combined lol.

Besides, I don't think that he doesn't care about her, he wants her to be strong enough, in looking forward to it now.

Double-page supporter
It looks like Dowun DOES care for her, but he's awful at showing it and makes Hong Lyon feel like he's just using her. I don't know how this will end, but I doubt it'll end with Dowun ending up with Hong Lyon, though it'd be great if I'm wrong since he does like her...but only shows it when she's not looking... (This is why childhood friends never win?)

Someone said in the Korean comment: "The way that a cloud can make a flower bloom, is to breaks itself and provide rain"
I really hope this isn't a forshadowing of some sort ;_;

@sleepyocean omg, i write a comment before that flower not bloom by clouds but rain/water, although rain comes from a cloud bcz at first i dont really like dowun. After a few chapter i change my mind and ship her with dowun. reading your comments that a cloud break him self and provide rain really break my heart, i can literally feel it.

I read comments section to make sure that I'm not the only one who felt a heartache when dowun held her hand. You know, that feeling when you see something nice and cute while forshadowing a tragic ending..

Btw i listen to Akmu - how can i live a heartbreak, you're the one i love while reading this 💔

I wish Dowun actually felt something for her Majesty. It seems like he does, but you can never read just from the surface. He might seem jealous of that white bodyguard, but it's possible he just doesn't want anyone taking his power as her Majesty's fiance.

This story does seem like it's heading for tragedy.... I mean she's pretty much won, right? She has the throne. Her half-brother is dead. Her bastard father is dead. It looks like it's just going to be a downward spiral from here on out. I think that would still make a good story, but it's going to be heart-wrenching.

@sleepyoceon Woah!!! Maybe it is written by author under fake name😉 You know, even though we like this manhwa and it is obviously bec' it has good quality, I think in deep down we all know this story is somewhat heart-aching. I feel like she is always in need of love and Dowun is complicated character in this story so as long as author shows us directly we won't be able to understand him complately.
Thanks for update~^^

plsssssssssss no misunderstanding!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a HUGE feeling its gonna lead to something like the Her Majesty faked her sickness so she could spend time with the bodyguard.

Now that I think about it all we ever saw was Dowun being cold and indifferent during sword dance practice and studies but other than that I don't think he's that bad, he's more like someone that doesn't know how to express his feelings.. I hope they'll all be happy in the end even if our Hong Lyon remains single. Also when a cloud (Dowun) breaks itself in order for a flower (Hong Lyon) to bloom it kinda means Dowun changing or breaking his cold and selfish self for Hong Lyon's sake in the future. Well this is just a theory but I really look forward to the story.

I was so excited when I heard that Reve was doing the OST for this chapter! I love and follow his music.

Ooooh! At the end Hong Lyon is back in pink/white like she used to wear when she was young. There is some grey, but no black ... Maybe there is still a chance the happy little girl is in there somewhere. I'm glad Baek Han is there to possibly draw out that part of her. :)

As a person who spend my time watching wayyyy many battle in the royal court movies from China and Korea I know where this is really going. Also since it's another universe and never implied directly but this is similar to a Chinese setting, if so then the drama just got started 😂 also if it's Chinese setting then you would need to pay really close attention to what they mean in their saying and the situation during that time, something about their culture never speak out their true feelings or intention unless that person is really close to you (like family or fated lovers). I was surprise how Hong Lyon can speak her mind with her maid Yeon, considering how she is now hiding everything in. You guys can take Gyeol as an example of what it's like back then if you let your mouth run wildly. It was just a small cat fight between two small princesses that could even lead to that.

It's just a hunch from me but I think Dowun might end up dying if the author really took inspiration from The Empress of China - Wu Zhao. That woman is no joke. She started small and innocent ended up as the Empress after dirtying her hands with much blood and scheme, of course a victim to those too.

Aggregator gang
Glad I'm not the only one that finds tragic endings amusing. It's sad, but it's amusing. If this story were to have one, it would be the same.

Users who are viewing this thread