The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 30

Code:
It's a bit funny I think.
I was reading the chapter with the ost on and it ended right when Dowun brought up the funeral XD.

The ost is really pretty and emotional T - T.
I really hope for a happy end , even if honglyon does not end up with Dowun or anyone I hope everyone will be happy...Even if it gets a sad end( I'll probably cry a lot ) I'll probably love it anyway this manga left a really good impression in my heart. Look at me goong on like this as if it has ended . (> ◇<)
It looks like the drama just started. Looking forward to it !!!!
Also not a spoiler below the post ended up being too long.
Also Dowun I'm rooting for you son! Please let there be just a bit melted in that cold heart. I've never hated him (he just doesn't seem to understand emotions much) and surely, surely! you don't just view Honglyon as just an asset.

I dunno I'm just hoping that a comment below me saying him just checking her pulse is not the case. But then again that is something Dowun would do...rather than hold hands just to check the pulse.

Aggregator gang
Amazing ost , listening to music while reading manhwa/manga/webtoons gives them a whole different feeling

I hope the play won't foreshadowing about the ending. Cause I might cry my eyes out 😭
But I think this could be ended in tragedy 🥺

aww the childhood memory was so cute, it shows that dowun wasnt totally cold to her back then! and even in the present i feel like he was showing he cares for her and was even getting kind of touchy with her 😳 also i dont think hong lyon finds tragic ends in general amusing, but the fact that even people who seem to have it all cant escape a tragic fate was what amused her

As much as I like the bodyguard, I prefer Dowun and really hope they end up together without tragedy. I have a feeling they're going to become enemies

Users who are viewing this thread