The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember.. But who died?? Those are grave stone no??
Many thanks

I’m generally team “whatever dude looks edgy and dark with dark hair”... but Baek Han... he’s just so sweet. I’ll be rooting for his happiness ;0;

Even though we don’t have the full flashback, I’m pretty sure it was whatever that happen there that resulted in Hong Lyon being cold to Dowun. Usually I root for dark hair characters, but BaekHan has been so kind to her. Thank you so much for the chapter!❤️

MD@Home
"The empress is getting all hot just by looking at him" 😈

I ship either of the guys with her-- that's how good the mangaka is. OT3 FTW!

Fed-Kun's army
Baek Han, sir, please don't die on us. It's always the good people who die. (⸝⸝⸝ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ⌑ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀⸝⸝⸝)

Double-page supporter
Someone told me that the color of MC clothing represent her purity/naivety. As time goes on there will be more black added to her clothing. With that note, i am so glad that she portrayed with no black whatsoever in this chapter. Its like she can be her original self when she is alone with Baek Han.

Group Leader
@vvasu001 Sorry but it looks like this is a webtoon original, amigo. Translation is barely 8 chapters behind but Baek is still alive

You know one moment I'm team dowun and the next I'm team baekhan... @.@ who to ship, I have 2nd lead syndrome and it feels like they are both 2nd leads haha

Users who are viewing this thread