The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
@vierseason If he comes back at all, he's gonna probably have a grudge against her. She saw him look to her for help, and she turned away to let it happen for her personal gains. That kind of thing generally sticks with you and festers.

wow, this is dark, and i like it!
For once there's no clear first lead, there's no guarantee the princess is going to have a happy end, there's no pure a la angel Mary Sue like Female lead!
She's smart, she's cunning, and she's know she's been used and is using people. But she's good from Nature, i wish to see she finding the perfect balance, and not spiral down the crazy depressed Queen route, but this story does not seem to give any guarantees at that! 😂

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like the happy ending for her would be to end up with Baek Han and to just die... Like leave this political mess and using people behind... Because like she's a good person who's been torn apart by other people and pieced together by said people. I can't see her being happy in this lifetime.

Clearly something happened that make the princess had grudge towards Dowun, honestly at this point... being happy with Dowun seems impossible.

I hope she just makes Dowun king and go away with Baek and have a normal live... i doubt she even cares about stuff like status anymore.

#TeamBaekHan

That look she had before inviting him to the shade, absolutely beautiful.

damn i was rlly rooting for u dowun HAHAHAHA and yet... u never cease 2 disappoint me... lets go baek han u can do it

Users who are viewing this thread