The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 33

Fed-Kun's army
I really want to punch Dowun in the face. I don't hate him at all to wish him misery. I understand his EQ is as low as Pluto's temperature, and all he could think of is his goal like your usual logicuntal ass he is like any other thing that's important to you, but just once, I wanna fucking ruin his face. ( ꐦ ・᷅ὢ・᷄ )

No matter what, there are boundaries, you asshole. Like how you can't let your beloved plan be foiled by anyone, you should not disrespect one's late beloved person! A goal and person are both different but they can hold the same importance. You're ready to step on it therefore, you should be ready to be stepped on yourself right? Someone, please teach him a lesson please! This child grew up into a tree that hits others!

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone acting so surprised after the flashback? We've known he's an absolute asshole from the very first few chapters... Still, it feels like we'll just see a boring intervention of another knight on a white horse probably named "The empire's prince" or someone as strong as that. I doubt there'll just be political traps from here on

Thanks for the new chapter! It's getting harder and harder for me to forgive Dowun...

The actual ML was Baek Han all along.
No, seriously, I think this one doesn't have any ML. Dowun is definitely dying soon cos he's a dick

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love how the story is portraying the two male leads in total black and white right now. The awkward, cold, calculative type with zero common sense vs the warm hearted, naive, shortsighted idiot with zero care for causalities of his actions.

Lmao laughing at how stupid Dowun is emotionally, he's just middle fingered the princess, i understand the act is necessary but man is it that hard to act more considerate and could you just worded it better? lmao so stupid, such a dick.

I can see why she's so cold after time-skip and not surprised if someday she wants to rebel towards him, in fact im supporting her to do that... who the hell cares about loving or being loved by him... she's in total disadvantage here, almost everyone in kingdom view her as a worthless empress/ empress just because of "Dowun's clan", do something girl.

Hong Lyon seems to not have much motivation to be the Emperor(she seems more like a puppet) and Dowun has been doing most of the work for her...
It really makes me wonder what he gains from this besides becoming possibly the Emperor/the rise of the Yang clan, but maybe there's something else he is aiming for?

Omg Dowun... You're not that smart are you if all you know is to use ppl without a care for the soul. People aren't machines and his own actions will eventually bite him. We already see this with the FL. If she "betrays" him, it's only because he abandoned her emotionally and molded her into the cold woman she is today.

Now we know when her attitude started to change toward Dowun. Well, she is damn right!
Thanks for the update~^^

This plot is getting so frustrating! I wish Dowun was a little nicer and not as blinded by his ambition T_T My heart just keeps breaking

Users who are viewing this thread