The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
THE 'LIL BRO LOOKS SHADY ASF NOW LMFAO
I've been commenting my thoughts on what would happen if he showed up again for some time now. You don't get thrown under the bus by the two people you like and admire the most without some sort of lasting effects. So far, not getting the impression I was wrong but not a solid confirmation I was right either. Let's see.

As much as I hate Dowun... it seems politically impossible for them not to be together... Dowun has control over the palace and he's the one who put her on the throne, although she's not happy despite being a queen, it's still much better than being a forgotten princess...

On another note tho, I think the brother kinda knows that Dowun was the one who prevented the queen from saving him back then so he's not on a good terms with him now...? Who knows lmao

No way the little brother is going to forgive Dowan for betting the shit out him
And Yeong needs to get control of her palace if she wants people to listen or respect her.
She needs to get smart, and not when its just to take a stab at Dowan

Fed-Kun's army
I can tell he doesn't like his brother all that much anymore.
I just... want her to be happy. She can take her maid, Baek Han and the little bro with her.

The moment I saw him, I knew he was trouble. Revenge is written all over that smile. Dowun will get wrecked by his own brother.

Oh dear. Looks like Little Brother has been nursing a revenge scenario during his ‘exile’. I hope he doesn’t go after her though - she really had no power to save him and is as much of a victim of Dowun as he is.

They cant go back to how they were now... Gyeol is right... I hope she wont aim for friendship with gyeol again since and know that it will be impossible now... He's(gyeol) probably detesting to talk with her and is just faking it. I wonder what he wants to do... Would he try to ruin her or just live his life without interfering ?

Users who are viewing this thread