The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 41

Somehow I got a feeling that she'd leave her throne and escape somewhere with baek han, leaving the almighty dowun alone 😬

oh fuck is this chapter not filled with death flags for baek han?? don't tell me he's gonna take an arrow to the heart or something while protecting honglyon

praying for baek han 😭

I don’t remember how old the MC was, (a young adult right?), but she seemed so youthful in this chapter.
I missed it, like a breathe of fresh air.

I’m glad she’s self aware about her position.

Now. Step two. Take down Dowun and his whole family. 🤔

Fed-Kun's army
Three options:

1. Dowun redeems himself and stops acting so manipulative and manages in some way to regain the princess affections for him.

2. Dowun's little brother aids the princess and Baek Han in taking down Dowun and his entire family. Baek Han wins.

3. Baek Han dies, so Dowun wins by default

The song really was the cherry 🍒 on top so beautiful (ꈍヮꈍ)*゚:*:✼✿ 
Still want her to marry Dowun, and have them both run the kingdom. HOWEVER have Baek Han take all the space in her heart as her lover. ♡´・ᴗ・`♡💕.
Is it bad that I want the tragedy to keep pouring???​

Baek Han can bring the old Hong Lyon back to life 😢

Now it's Dowun's turn to try to frame him. I'm scared. It's a good thing that Lyon knows how Dowun works, hopefully she won't fall easily for his schemes.

for people who wants the link, here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3e-8cVCP3c

Does anyone know what's the Korean readers take on this? Are they mostly team Baek Han or team Dowun?

Users who are viewing this thread