The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 41

Shipped this ship since day 1. I have no regrets. If it sinks, I'll just ignore canon as per usual lmao.

hong lyon smiling!!! laughing!!!! making jokes!!!!!!!! i'm so happy she can be like that with baek han

and the stargazing date??? gkdjdkksksks

well, how can you are not melting when somebody said he will protect and stay with you until whenever. I kinda understand why Hong Lyon is melting, she need a little bit of kindness and Dowun didn't wanna give it, formula for tragic hate and love relationship.

Supporter
I already know this story is not going to end well. What a shame, what a shame...why people love drama so much?

@godofsalmon
I'm on the same boat as you!! I never liked the way dowun acted towards Hong Lyon, it's just too abusive and that's not romance guys, it's toxic 😂😅

Group Leader
the happier it became the more I fear for impending tragedy dammnn

Double-page supporter
I think Baek Han's probably better for Hong Lyon but I'm not sure he can be part of the ruling class?

One thing im sure that will [probably ] come into play later is the body guard, has an entire clan backing him. I don’t remember exactly but they lives were spared and they were stationed near the border. That is typical a way to try and kill people with out laying a finger, since the border can erupt in battles from neighboring countries at any time. If Baek han, is just a little greedy and ask for some of his men to be in the placae, it will be trouble for the Yang clan. Dowan doesn’t want people interfering with his connection to the Empress but the more he tries to control her the more she pushes away. If the body guard really wants to ‘protect’ Yeong he will have to cash in on the ‘wishes’ and ‘favors’ her Majesty has bestowed on him and make some power moves.She also went to a neighboring country by herself and did well establishing herself their,surely she must have some allies beside the maid she brought back.

It would be nice to know what sort of polices and practices Dowan/Lyong/etc had. Their was some hint of that with the old crown prince did but now that he is gone I have no idea. – the assumption in most of these stories on how the ruler is really just placed on their personality and not their governing practices.

also-also: In a way Dowan, is a stand up guy for not lying to Lyon about his affections. I image it would not be that hard for him to pretend to like her, buy her a gift, write her a poem- something ! she is so starved for positive affection but he sticks to his morals.

Thank you for the new chapter! I like this ship but I have my doubts about whether it'll actually sail...

at this point its hard to tell if the male lead is dowun or baek han. i'm starting to feel like dowun's going to try break them up but that'll make the relationship between her and baek han deeper so im looking forward to what will happen (also its great that there are no evil ladies like other manga/manhwa with court drama but let's wait and see if one will actually appear)

I'm not that big of a fan of Baek Han but I do want to see Dowun suffer so bring it onnn

Yo man, Lyon definitely deserves a better man, this guy Baek here is far better for her life. Im on this ship till the end!

but the death flag for Baek is certainly rising, author please don't make him dead but let asshole life, im sick of that plot.

It's such a treat to read this with the music goin on in the background. I SAW THEM BLUSHIES

Aggregator gang
this chapter is so heart warming. together with the bg music, it's perfect.

Double-page supporter
This chapter with the music is just so heartwarming, I really hope they get a happy ending

With this settings and characters, i am smelling a sad ending.... I tried hard not to feel anything for the characters, but i really feel sorry for this girl.

Users who are viewing this thread