The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 42

I swear if baekhan dies I’m gna reach critical levels of depression

I don’t think Dowun really cares about her. I don’t think he’s jealous of Baek Han.

I think he sees a possible flaw in his plans because if she chooses to be with Baek Han whether by abdicating the throne or making him her consort then Dowun will not rise to power.

Dex-chan lover
@theilikepie
I did think that her half sister disappeared from the story without much fanfare. Even the prince, at least, had some spotlight before he cast down from the throne. Also, can't really blame the younger brother. He probably still holds a grudge from getting thrown under the bus all those years ago.

@theilikepie I am annoyed that
the stupid sister is still alive! I bet at some point she's going team up with Dowun's lil brother (he already seems shady) and cause trouble for Lyon. Urgh.
Thank you for sharing!

Lyon and Baek Han... I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP EVEN THOUGH I KNOW IT'S PROBABLY DOOMED FOR DESPAIR AND TRAGEDY 😭

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like that the dude named Beak han gonna get killed bu the black hair dude idk why I feel it coming soon

You guys are spoiling us so much with these daily updates. Thank you!

I just can't get over how cute Lyon and Baek Han are together.

theilikepie's spoiler:
I'm not surprised the sister is alive.

Sometimes I even question if the crown prince is really dead. I mean, the execution wasn't even shown, only mentioned. Dowun's brother probably knew what they were gonna do. What if he told the crown prince's supporters beforehand and they used a double or something and sneaked the crown prince away?

Idk, he's always looked like the villain to me, but he went down way too easy.

Thank you for the update! :)
We've been so spoiled with updates from this series!

I love Hong Lyon and Baek han

Aggregator gang
I HOPE THIS FLUFF WILL NEVER ENDED IN TRAGEDY

Thank youuu, it's almost catching up with the raw right? Or is it already the latest chapter? Anyway thank you for translating it

And there u go. Stupid Dowun never even tried to gain her trust properly. Why would you trust someone who treats you like a puppet and a means to an end? You would be constantly worried that they will throw you away once you lose your usefulness to them.

Mm... I get mixed feelings with these recent chapters. Sure, Dowun have been so cold / strict to her, so sweet supadarin Baek Han winning more and more of her favor is something that can't be helped but... can't she at least limit herself when she's in public? She has to remember that she's a ruler with a betrothed, it may ruin her reputation if gossips spread (if it isn't already, judging from the panels where the mob nudge their friend while watching the two) and people who doesn't like her may use it to bring her down. Doesn't she want to survive in the palace?

Or what, now that she's the Empress, she doesn't mind getting dragged down / die like Lady Peony (I think that was the name? CMIIW) that she likes?
Or is it her way to say that she trusts Baek Han will protect her even if people try to throw her down?

No matter which, I still don't like how she's doing things right now...

Users who are viewing this thread