The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 42

Well things are getting interesting.
*screams into pillow*

Damn the patriarchy, if only polygamy was allowed for women. Reverse harem for the Queen!

@LazyDays There was actually a chinese empress called Wu Zetian that had a harem for herself. She was the only empress to rule ancient china. It's a really interesting story (Weina Dai Randel made a novel about her life) and at first I thought this manga was going to go that direction, but the current situation is pretty interesting as well.

the more i read, the more my heart ache... At this point it kinda suffocating, there is no hope in any way... i hope the author will surprise us.. At most the happy ending might be dowon dying and letting them be together after finally learning to care for another person. But at this rate, its highly unlikely.. uff i am having nostalgic heart aching cuz this webtoon reminded me of every tragic endings ever....

@sherenia You're one of the few people who even notice that she's playing dangerous games.

It's all yay we ship x/y. Makes the comment section quite annoying.

She'll get herself dethroned and Baek beheaded, among other unpleasant things for people in her inner circle.

I understand that this work is tagged romance, but surely the risks in their situation aren't supposed to be ignored like that?

This isn't set up as the sort of happy go lucky story where the MC can ignore the existing societal logic and gallivant as she pleases while being waited upon for every stupid decision by 2-dimensional male leads.

while the comment below me is somewhat true and considered reasonable enough to be something that could actually happen by the end of this story, they spoiled the whole mood for me. oh well. it's my fault for looking at the comment section in the first place.

Fed-Kun's army
Hm. I don't think the whole Baek Han romance is as dangerous as people think. It's certainly reckless and a little foolish, but if a love affair with her bodyguard is all it takes to bring her down, she probably shouldn't have been on the throne in the first place lol.
I have faith that she's smart enough to survive whatever happens as a result.

Shed die if she keeps this up.. The throne in this story is not something one could easily do... Do wun is doing it all... She needs to be stronger than him.. I hope she's aiming to be stronger than him now...

Huh, maybe it's just me but I prefer the difficult relationships. Just feels more worth it in the end. I'm all for Dowun and how he doesn't go easy on her

Fed-Kun's army
I cant stop shipping them but I know that it wont go as planned

Users who are viewing this thread