The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 43

NOOOO! GOD, PLEASE, NO! YOU DID ALL RIGHT TILL NOW, SO CARRY ON! BRING THE JOY FOR THE QUEEN THAT SHE CAN'T RECEIVE FROM DOWUN!

I spoke too soon now my heart hurts. It's annoying but they also need to be mindful of their actions since they both hold high positions.

When will they be able to have their happiness. ALSO I WILL LOSE IT IF SOMETHING TRAGIC HAPPENS...

NO!!! DONT GO!!!!!! UR GONNA GO ARENT U?!?!?!?! DONT LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!! OUR QUEEN NEEDS UR KINDNESS!!!! PLZ!!!!!!!!!! DOWUN!!!!!! STOP BEING SUCH A BIG BABY AND STOP BEING MEAN TO OUR QUEEN TOOO!!!!! GOODNESS!!!

Double-page supporter
Lmao men are spreading gossip?? Men??? I thought this is the job of the ladies hahaha

Supporter
In this specific premise, it's their fault of gossiping in the open loud enough that people can still hear it with a wall in between. To be frank, kings having lovers on the side, whom are not even promoted to official concubines etc, is nothing strange, maybe because she is a woman that it is different? Idk but seriously that kind of gossip about your rulers pretty much mean death if found out :v

I would kill those men idc how dare they it's not up to them who I fuxk with. 🔪🔪🔪

Baek gang was rising but now we are crashing... the ship is heading towards the rocks

Isn't Baek Han being too kind here? I mean, like, WAY TOO KIND. He's the captain of the guard, I don't mind if he has a little soft side of him, but this is too much. He can't just begging for anyone's life (especially when it's definitely their fault). It doesn't make sense anymore. He has to let the Queen doing her job, no matter how harsh it is.

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit of a mystery how he's served the late crowned prince for so long if he thought of him to be a bad enough person while being this benevolent himself.

Double-page supporter
@blob
True though, yet in a general or common sense women are more inclined to this stuff. I've known some dudes who're into gossip too but they're in the rarity. And usually they aren't the source. It's generally the women who make them in first place and get them spread far qnd wide (;

Just surprised to see them be used here to drive the plot. Makes it all the more forced

Idk why some of you are saying Baek Han is in the wrong here. He even said Hong Lyon should punish the guards, he just didn't want her to kill them.

People are already comparing her to the crown prince, who was unpopular among people despite the fact he wasn't even king yet. Acting like a tyrant won't do her any good in the long run, that would just give ammunition to the people that want to overthrow her.

@Tersione
I don't think he had much of a choice, since it's been his family's duty for generations. Also, perhaps he thought the prince would be even worse if he wasn't there.

If you go back to earlier chapters you'll notice that he was always chastising the prince when he said or did sh*t, but the prince never listened. Chapter 21 is a good example of that.

Stop being her guard and be her husbaaaandddddd
Or concubine cuz dowun would kill for the legitimate husband position

Dex-chan lover
@mukade I assumed he could at least resign from his position, but you do make a point that honor and tradition may have played a role in him staying by the prince's side.

Given how the prince acts, he might even be personally offended by such a choice and respond negatively.

Users who are viewing this thread