The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 45

Dowun is your typical Narcissist. Just a warning but If you feel sorry for him you might be the type get screwed over by this type of manipulator.

I wonder why the color choice for the outfits. is it a coincidence that the color is so close to that of the guard that helps dowun?

Dex-chan lover
Dowun's been throwing in her face every. damn. time. she ever tried to express a positive emotion to him that as far as he's concerned that stuff's just a sign of weakness. Now he wants to take her hand? Sod off!

“Jayang?”

uhhh come again who

*goes back to the very beginning*

ooOH it’s that ho... bish go back to your insignificant villain corner lmao

MD@Home
Team Dowun all the way, but also yay for Lyon rejecting his hand even with a few people watching. That was so satisfying. *chef's kiss*. He deserves that, and more.

An IRL Dowun I'd run away from in a heartbeat. But in fiction, and given compelling circumstances of politics and power play in a historical setting, I truly appreciate the character Dowun has had to have in order to survive.

Soft-hearted and noble people like Baekhan would be a joy to have as a partner, had Lyon been anyone else but royalty. But as they were at the start of the series, the rotten system would eat them both alive.

So while I will definitely not call Dowun a good person, I can't say he's an evil cartoony villain either. And that what makes him such an interesting character to follow.

Idk if this considered as spoiler or not but
the raw chapter that have been uploaded are hinting that Lyon going to end up with baek Han. I feel happy that Lyon deserve to be happy. However I'm quite disappointed that dowun seems to have no efforts of making her sees his way despite he started to show his true feelings eventho Idk if that's part of political startegy or his true feelings.
Dowun is the most complicated character that I've ever read. *Sigh

@synubs That color purple actually is a "power color" for complimenting red hair and pale skin. Also, in some cultures, purple is also a sign of richness/royalty due to how difficult it was to naturally dye fabric into shades of purple. But it is funny that others picked up on how it matches the bodyguard's hair color.

asara really hates honglyon's guts huh.... her loyalty is obviously with dowun and im not having it.... ngl i hope she dies with dowun since she's acting like his mistress

@lindyhopper343434 oh my god thank you for your highly graphic but much-needed comment 😂😂😂

imma beat that son of a b**ch up. come at me, jayang. i'll murder you.
also, dowun's rejection scene was a w e s o m e.

@cassandra827 Purple is also a complimentary colour to yellow a colour dowun wears and a colour I associate mostly to him in this webtoon. Dowun wears a warm yellow that vers to the reds and the purple he picks is also a warm purple as opposed to asara's more bluish purple. But I do wonder if its meant to be take as he picked that colour because of Asara 🤔 Asara really has some out of place thoughts about dowun considering how much she dislikes honglyon at first i thought it was mainly because she admired his hard work but now its obvious its more than that. I dont think Dowun will ever show her any affection though if he cant be bothered to become emotional with honglyon there's nothing that indicates he would have emotions for Asara. I wonder if Asara will do something to hurt dowun ...

i'd rather read this after it finishes. I just feel down knowing that nothing good would happen in the next dozen chapters anyways...

I have zero sympathies for Dowun. All he had to do was be a little kind to honglyon- and she would have been his. All these years of pushing her away, calling their relationship a mere tool to power- it seems like he regrets that he can't possess her than actually having any real feelings for her. That's how manipulative sociopaths behave.

Dogyeol is the scariest character to me right now. I know i can't trust dowun, but i have no idea what dogyeol is thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread