The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 45

It's so satisfying to see Lyon just rejects Dowun as she feels so done with him, i have zero sympathy towards him either.. isn't it exactly what he wanted? that's what you deserved, be consistent and stop being a hypocritical shit ass, if he wanted business then so be it.....

oh, and it's a win-win for everyone if Dowun could facilitate Lyon so she could bang with Baek Han, make it happen.

i loooove this manhwa so much omg i can't wait for next chapter 😭<3
thank you sooooooooooo much for translating !!

Wait, is Jayang the princess that once bullied Lyon? I thought other royal families had been murdered...

Okay. Quite a bit going on here.

I feel that Dowun may not necessarily have romantic affection for Lyon, but at the very least, a feeling of care as one would have for a protégé.

Considering how much he's invested in her success, to see her acting up now must be painful.

A logical MC would go the route of a reliable ML who built her up when she was nothing. But nah, here we are with the forgetful MC, looking for romance in the wrongest places, publically rejecting her most loyal weapon.

Baek Han and Asara still daring to be upset over their masters' relationships. Do these people know what it means to be aspiring above their jobs/station?

At this rate, if anyone tries to assassinate Lyon, it may very well be Asara. Her respect for Dowun may not keep her anger in check, as Lyon doesn't even try to hide her disdain for him.

I wondered what happened to Jayang. Guess we'll find out.

Aggregator gang
@AevaEl nah a logical MC would bide her time until she no longer needs Dowun, then get rid of him when she's able. Strengthen her rule and then appoint Baek Han to royal concubine or something.
From her POV, she's simply a tool to him. Once their interests stop aligning he could stab her in the back at any time (of course Dowun might never go that route, but we don't know for sure, and she def doesn't know for sure yet either).
Better to keep the ML that's least likely to betray her (and least likely to amass any power, even if he tried).

Users who are viewing this thread