The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 5

he's basically a random guy who can read, marrying him based on that alone would be underselling one's royal pussy.

Contributor
Ahh, so sad. She wasn't even interested in power, just wants belonging, and he'll only provide her that on a transactional basis. How depressing.

I hope he mellows out a bit, eventually (obviously not happening anytime soon), given that there's almost no way this ends with her just dumping him, as a healthy person would. And, that this isn't going to just be korean-drama maximum-angst the whole bloody way...

princess must be protected T__T.... hes so young but already so manipulative and ambitious T___T but hes cute so its ok

Meh, it's not like the Royals arent shit anyways. Might as well accept that offer instead of rotting in that run down palace.

He seems suspicious and he's got that evil look in his eye but who else can the protagonist trust?

Wow, he really has ambition, but ... at least he’s upfront about it?
I like where this is going actually. But ... I don’t think I’ll ship them together that much. Still, I can’t fight a good throne-grabbing story.

idk this boy kinda reminds me of soowon from akayona. both of them are pretty and seemed harmless, but inside they're intelligent and cunning. also i cant hate both of them (well at least soowon) but i dont exactly love them either. well let's see this getting interesting 👀

I knew it ... But hell help her get what she needs and wants... I wonder if hell be the one who will really help her bloom or will it be another person (like that prince's guard *-*) .. I hope if its this person,hell change and be a better person... Theyre still growing so it might be possible... Wah... Im still shock to see a kid of that age, think in a complicated and manipulative way... (/ω\) this kid made me think im useless for a second XD

Users who are viewing this thread