The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 51

OH MY GOOODNESSS!!!
But Jayang her granddaughter? She was the ex-Empress dowager or was she just the bratty crown princess’ grandma?

@aevael
dropped this for a few weeks, i might not remember everything the clearest lol. please bear with me if i say something inaccurate

i can see why she would take in jayang, but i don't agree that there's no criticism towards lyon in the story. lyon is realizing her faults in trusting dowun, and realizing that she was wrong to change herself into a killer through her interaction with bodyguard. the story isn't telling us the criticism, but it wants us to feel that she's wrong. it's just showing the order of events, it's not taking any sides. it's up to the reader to think what they want.

i do think she's a victim, but not in the sense of "a victim of the royal family," although that was true in the past. now she's a victim to dowun's manipulation. what the reader fears is that the past perpetrator will return, and that she'll become a victim of the royal family once again. that's why my heart dropped when i saw jayang, even though i had already guessed jayang would be with the boy. idk, just my thoughts.

@meijune
Tbh, no one is really likeable in this story; pitiable maybe, but not likeable.

We mostly see Lyon's POV and she seems to be going through her rebellious teen phase at the wrongest time in the worst possible place.

I really hope the author goes for the tragic end route. The story framing just won't let me like Lyon and a happy end after what she's done - what they've all done - is stretching it.

Pardon me, I'm expecting realism from a shoujo work... 😩

hahaha i wanna die i'm gonna stop commenting now oh god i'm not looking at the comment section ever again even when something really bad or good happens i don't wanna tolerate a person's opinion anymore but like it's okay everyone is different i know that but still my experience while reading this story has been ruined because of one's thoughts ok yeah it's my fault i shouldn't blame someone goodbye i honestly can't tell at this point if they're trolling or not lmao haha wow

This kinda proves Dowun right that you can't be softhearted in her position even for what seems like a harmless grandmother. She's sheltering her worst enemy. I understand why the old woman would, but this does not serve Lyon and Dowun well

Users who are viewing this thread