The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
The virus can even travel through time. Shit.

Jokes aside, the poor kid couldn't even be there for their last moments. Just how did he turn out such a kind man with such a rough childhood?

His situation is really happening now, at my home town.

The villagers avoid the medical team, who help them and treat them like an illness.

Corona, 😭
Wish it could resolve soon

And the toxic mindset still exist today.

He had a rough childhood but still he remained kind :(

@cinic Damn,i agree with you for each word you wrote.Dowun's character seemed to be well built from the start which makes this story very intriguing.A child with such mind that helped our FML with complicated background.Don't get me wrong,I like Baek Han.I rooted for him at the beginning.But this seemed like a cheap plot.Like a thing you could think of in last minute.Not to mention the interaction between FML and Baek Han seemed so 'light',like no impact at all.They seemed cute and lovey dovey,but this story is not in that category.I get it that FML may have felt like being cared for the first time,but their actions caused many rumours and it could hinder all her efforts all this time.I am not saying that Baek Han have to be so strategic like Dowun,i just want him to be at least a shoulder the FML could rely on instead of the time bomb Dowun.I really hope the character Baek Han could be worked on or if not i'm sorry y'all i am not going to support FML x Baek Han

Baek Han’s dual hair color from his parents is interesting! I really love how this manhwa utilizes color.

I have to agree that this chapter is disappointing, too. We've skipped so much of Lyon and Dowun's life - including important things that then had to be shown through flashbacks - but now we get filler chapters on Baek Han's backstory. This entire thing could have been easily stated in a couple of panels of thought or dialogue. Nothing in this chapter brings clarity to Baek Han's character and it doesn't foreshadow future conflict.

Users who are viewing this thread