The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 55

Aggregator gang
Still with the flashback, huh. I hope there's a point to this on the overarching plot.

Had hoped this week we'd revert to present day since I've been low key anxious about our FL and how this outing will reflect on her court standing. Not to mention there's that she's unknowingly staying at the same house where the ex-princess who hates her also lives.

Fed-Kun's army
Geez I hate these kind of chapter where there is only flashback. Also the fact that I don't really care about Baek don't help.

Thank you for the translation!!!! I think most people are feeling this arc is dragging because the author updates (well rightfully so) once or twice a month. But I think if you were to read the story from start till now- this arc is pretty interesting and not dragging (my opinion lol!).

@Otaku713
The author updates every week mate, that means he updates 4 times a month not once or twice, nothing to comment about the rest, opinions are just opinions and everyone deserves to have one.

I'm #teamdowun but i dont hate baekhan at all.. its so funny looking at some hatred towards him is at another level😅

THANKYOU FOR UPDATE

To answer you my little one, it's coz she can see the future ahead and he is needed to be by her side. ❤️

@cinic funny you'd bring up misandry and proceed to shit on baek for being "unmanly" because he doesn't suppress his feelings at the cost of his mental health. what a shitty take, hope any man stays far away from you lmfaoo

I'm not sure if Baek Han being the ML is the best thing, it seems kind of predictable and boring ? But it wouldn't be a bad thing either. I think the storyline would be more interesting if there was development between MC and Dowun. But Baek Han is still cute, and his backstory is interesting. Would love to see Dowun's backstory in the future as well. Thank you for translating!! 🙆🏻‍♀️💕

Group Leader
He just kinda went with the flow huh. Just wanted to live simply, just doing his best... It's interesting because that makes him a real contrast with Dowun with his ambition. Lol though seeing how rocky Baekhan's life before, maybe dude simply tired AF

@cinic girl have you been reading? she's an empress and he's a guard, what is he supposed to do? & idk where people get this idea that guys aren't people with real emotions n shit. talking about toxicity when you subscribe to toxic gender expectations lmao.
but whatever u say babe, keep projecting in my mentions xx

Users who are viewing this thread