The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 58

And the prince certainly deserved what he got at the end of it! What an asshole.

fuck the prince and his stupid bully ass sister (she better not pull anything ugh)

Dex-chan lover
This chapter would be a lot cooler if it could stand in contrast to her highness do some half decent leading/being a good person. Right now she's done nothing policy wise, and the one nice thing was because she had a crush on the guy.

Omg that’s so sad...I feel so bad for baek han.. I really do not like that stupid prince I’m glad he’s dead. Ty for translating!!

it's one of those chapters where u r just thank f*ck that piece of sh*t is dead. now time to hunt down the other tormentor

as always thank u for scanlating!!!!

Well, good thing that the prince is dead. Poor Baek Han, you deserve better. You are a great person

Thankyou for the translation!!

Thank goodness he's dead. But then there's that other princess..and grandma.

So if baek han didn't see the clan leader for the last time, then the cousin will most likely hate him or moved to another place. Or maybe he died too

This flashback is going on for so long, this is definitely a major death flag for Baek Han.

Hearing this backstory made me feel that the royal family are bastarda and this crown prince most of all but at the same time I pity them for losing their humanity just to survive and to gain power.

I hope that Hong Lyon would never lose that part that trusts and cares for the people who treat her with sincerity the way baek used to do to the crown prince.
It's terribly lonely to live a life not having one person you can trust to care for your weak self.

He shouldve been like either you let me go or I'm telling the King you little piece of shit.

Users who are viewing this thread