The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 58

Baek Han and his flashbacks that stole 1/10 of the webtoon and with his shitty love triangle with Lyon that is causing the fall of this artwork , hope you die really fast because your are the lamest character I have ever seen in my life, and fucking stealing the scene from Dowun who really need backgroud development.

I feel like I'm probably the only one who is walking away from these flashbacks with this thought, but doesn't this make Baek Han more than a decade older than the Princess? Because we still aren't up to the banquet fire and he's already served the crown prince for around 1.5 years. He would have to be a swordsman prodigy to become "the best swordsman in the country" as a young teen to be anywhere close to Hong Lyon and Dowun's age. This all makes the Crown Prince's comments at that banquet even more gross. 🤢 But on the other hand, I wonder what kind of skincare regime he follows to keep a youthful appearance.

@cassandra827 tbh I've been thinking that the whole time. he already looked like a young adult when he saved her from the fire..... the artist makes him look young and his age is never mentioned so I can kinda look past it but it's still kinda concerning... ( ・ั﹏・ั) he's probably like 15 years older than her

ok sir i don’t care. moving on-

also how old is this dude. dowun come get your girl she hanging out w a 30 year old

I can't believe how much people thrash in Baek and worship Dowun. I like Dowun and I shipped him with Lyon but he is a manipulative bastard, Lyon and I are tired of his bullshit. I still like Dowun, I like that I can't read his real intentions, I like him a LOT. But I can say that Baek is good for Lyon, because he will make her happy in her dark life. But hear me out. What is good for Lyon isn't necessary good for the empire, she IS a queen, she is betrothed with someone everybody respects. If she chooses Baek, the empire will enter in caos, that's the appeling in Baek and Lyon's relationship... because it has a high chance in ending up in tragedy :)))))))))

But we don't know what will happen and everything I wish for is for Hong Lyon to be happy ;_;

Damn Dowun shippers weird af. The flashback is only a couple chapters out of nearly 60 and yall act like we’ve been on it since chapter 5. @suzurene I also used to ship them, but no I still cant justify anything he did. No matter his intentions and how anyone tries to defend him, the point is that he was crazy manipulative with a girl who had nothing.

Anyway, even saying all this somehow I feel like this whole flashback is truly setting up for Baek’s death :’) I really hope I’m wrong though because Lyon truly needs someone like him in her life. He’s the only person besides her one maid that has been sincere without any underlying intentions her whole life. She’s done so much thinking and plotting already, she needs someone who’s just down to earth for once.

@jianbear, you don't have to justify Dowun to like him. Like I said, he IS a manipulative bastard but he is an interesting character yet I won't forget nor forgive what he has done. I would like to think that the people who like Dowun think the same but seeing how they hate Baek I doubt it, it seems that being a good person is a crime over here ahahahaha

Hmm... So, we have 2 kinds of ML in this manhwa: One, duty above all else. Two, family above all. Your choice. 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread