The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 62

Aww, that smile reminded me of the old Lyon from childhood who was still innocent and sweet. I think Baek Han is a great calming source of strength for her but I'm not sure how she could stay Queen and still end up with him. Even if we removed Dowun and his family out of the equation, his status is not high enough to marry her. As for Dowun, I have conflicting feelings about his character. He's alway been a mystery.
He's a cold jerk for sure but we are finally seeing his more human side come out when he realizes he's going to lose Lyon. We can finally see that he does get hurt emotionally and is jealous of Baek Han. He's certainly attached to Lyon though we are unsure how much he cares. It will be interesting where he stands when his family plans mutiny against Lyon.

I don't think I can confidently say that Dowun is in love with Lyon. Only because I think he's so emotionally suppressed that I don't think he realizes what he may or may not feel for her. I think for certain he is jealous of her growing affection for Baek Han. It may be because up till now he was what changed Lyon and her emotional support so to see her change for someone else. To open up to someone else could make him feel like he's loosing his place and that might be why he's jealous. After all as Lyon stated previously she saw that she and Dowun weren't that different. It could be that when Dowun met her and chose to gamble with her for power that a major factor was because he also saw himself in her.
I know there is a chapter where he kinda implies that I just can't remember and I'm not going down that rabbit right now.

But and I don't know if this is because I ship them or if I'm actually picking up on him as a character, he does makes me question him constantly. Dowun gives off small clues that he may have fallen somewhere along the way for Lyon. The way he's hidden things such as them poisoning the emperor and not informing her under the guise of she could then turn on them. When in reality I think he knew it would weight on her and he didn't want to add more stress to her. After he apparently does the majority of her share of work and I don't think it's necessarily because of control so much as taking off her load. Especially when we see him go to her when she was feeling ill and in bed. If he was truly only a rational character and completely void of emotions, he could of just continued his work and just stayed updated on her health. Instead he went to go see her while he still had work to finish and held her hand while she slept.
Which is another thing we have seen constantly is them holding hands and it's always Dowun who reach's out to hold her hand funnily enough.

So I'm certain he's jealous just unsure if he's emotionally aware enough to be in love? IDK man freaking Dowun over here doesn't give me enough to feel sure in his actions.

Dowun honestly makes me so sick. And he only shows any affection when he’s jealous or trying to show others that she’s his. The fact that they’ve been planning to replace her this whole time is also scummy. I’m so glad she let blondies light change her even a bit, he’s obviously best boy. Thank you so much for the chapter.

Dowun is such a dissapointment (and a hypocrite) thought he's all in for business, after all the cold words and rejecting her love so many times... after many years, now he's jealous because the girl can finally smile genuinely in front of another guy who treats her better? i hope the author doesn't pull bullshit 2nd Male Syndrome to Baek Han and killed him off for Dowun here, i'd rather see the reverse or watch Lyon stand up by her own rather than end up with Dowun.

Which one is the male lead ha? Baek han or dowun???? And dowun seems like having a split personality 🙄

At this point, baek han is the most suitable for lyon.

Hahah dowun panicking now.

To me dowun character is more than meets the eye. We have not seen character development on dowun side yet. I still don't think baekhan is the male lead. Baekhan is lyon source of light and kindness to keep lyon sanity in check. I don't think lyon is in love with baekhan. I think she respect him. She loves his kindness in all the wickedness in the game of thrones.

Lyon really loves dowun as dowun is her support system all through those years. Come on we all can see that until recently, i don't think baekhan can defeat that. She has sometimes shown to dowun of her vulnerability except that now lyon is already done with it. That's y i think dowun is starting to realise his missteps.

Well this is just my opinion, author might have different pov.

@Torpe yeah. And there's barely any chapters with his point of view. I think the most recent one was were he said he should put his plan into action or something. I remember reading that part several times trying to get something out of it but it's honestly hard to figure him out with how much he makes the same frown like expression in most of them, save two for when he smiled.

There was also the part where he made a funeral tablet thing for Lyon's desceased mom. Though he mentioned that it was so that people would not get suspicious of her having royal blood I feel like it wasn't all that nessecary on his part.( The timing and all). All in all Dowun doesn't strike me as someone who'd play with a person's emotion to gain what he wants. From the start he made it known that he did not except nor want love in their relationship. Straight out saying it more directly a second time.

Also I bet Dowun has entirely nothing to do with Lyon being replaced by Jayang. There were some other cases where his father went on ahead how he pleased without voicing it out to Dowun.

Through it all,It's not uncommen to realize you love a person when you feel like someone else might steal them away from you. Maybe just like how you said he might be oblivious to the unknown(?) feelings growing in him

Fed-Kun's army
I think baek han is gonna die or smthin maybe protecting her. We haven’t had much on dowun, i have no clue on what this man is thinking. He’s full of mysteries

I never had any idea what Dowun was thinking, and suprise, I still don't have any.

Even the younger brother currently, I-- do everyone in Dowun family just suddenly turn into mysterious liars when they hit teenage years or something?

am i the only one who kinda dislikes it when characters physically force themselves on others / others to themselves when they clearly like.. have nothing going on? idk it's like you can't just do that >.< i know there are people who finds it heart-fluttering but there's a time and place and the right people for it, you know? it's not like i ship baekhan with her or anything i just feel comfortable when he's around her just because he respects her boundaries..? but then again it could be bias because it was never revealed yet what dowun really thinks sO

Users who are viewing this thread