The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 63

...And back into political tension we go.

I'm just waiting for the father to plant a crime on her through the doctor.

damn... so that’s all of a break we get huh

honestly, through most of this story, i found myself wishing against all hope that dowun would come to his senses and grow to love her. but now that there’s hints he might come to regret what he’s done, i don’t want it. i don’t want his character to receive such redemption. she’s been through too much at his hands for him to take away her happiness again.

guhhh... feeling sad that he’s on the cover with her and is therefore the most likely ML candidate 😔

woooh that was suprising!! My heart was beating so much reading this chapter . and finally we get some more of Dowun's pov which is nice.

Dowun's face when he saw Lyon's smiling face directed at Baek Han was everything. I love Dowun but I really want him to be emotionally shaken.

I do wonder how long Lyon is going to go with out knowing that they've taken Bark Han's position from him. Ugh Dowun you're just going to cause a bigger drift between you and Lyon. You emotionally constipated fool

Omg wtf why’d they do baek han dirty like that :((( thanks for the chapter!

Dowun is really really pretty but he might be kind of dumb after all if he didn't think seducing his future wife was important.

Dowun.. Ughhh i don't really like him.
Not yet.
He needs to fall. Shaken to the max. Then I will reconsider. Not now, not too fast.
Baekhan can protect our fl, but political wise he's not strong enough.
Dang, this is painful for fl.
Is there any other way to be more in control as an fl. 😭

Double-page supporter
Dowun being like "wtf she doesn't smile at me like THAT anymore.. now I'm kinda jealous" damn ok

Oof Dowun... Only now you realized you've lost her smile long ago? I'm glad we are finally getting more insight into Dowun and what he's feeling/thinking but this might be a case of too little and too late.

A severe case of not knowing what you have till you’ve lost it. Feels bad for Baek Han tho... will they punish him?

Dex-chan lover
Sigh
He's trying to seduce her and use her feelings even tho he told her feelings have no place in her life and goals
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread