The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 64

Aggregator gang
Damn, Dowun needs to get his priority straight or things are going to crumble down for him

Dex-chan lover
Dowun waiting for her cause he cares for her? lmao more like he doesn't want all his effort to go down the drain

this manga literally gives me so much fcking angst.

and wasn’t dowun waiting really anxiously so he could check on that other girl first. because he went to her instead of the empress.
...i feel so bad for her. my heart dropped when she said she lost the earring and walked away from him. her whole life... for what?

@stan36 no the one that was wanting to check on the other girl that happened to also be at the same house was Dowun's brother.

Thanks for the translation! Such a good read.

listen if dowun was unattractive this would be portrayed as gross, like normal humans are allowed to fall out of love and pursue other relationships esp if you are empress. i am really ugh but unsurprised abt how we are somehow going to spin this into a romance. also she is like 15 or something? she is tbh a whole baby? im really having a tough time rooting for him. also i thought it was fine for empresses to take on concubines? ugh if she was a man this story would be so different....

Ahahahahaha, I'm so conflicted 😆

I feel bad for Dowun but at the same time I don't 😆😆

Anyway, thank for the chapter uwu

hope they could end up together but this is so frustating to read, i love and hate dowun at the same time.
the queen deserve to be happy tho.

Double-page supporter
Forgive me for jumping to this chapter but after reading it the character dynamic.. Hasn't really changed that much. Lyon still apathetic to Dowun and Dowun still doggedly maintains not letting his feelings out. Wondering when they'll break this stalemate

Thanks for the update

Fed-Kun's army
You know, we haven't even gotten Dowun's backstory yet. The author has done a really good job of making him a complete asshole but at the same time very sympathetic. Thanks for the chapter!

Unfortunately i don't feel bad for Dowun at all, a little too late for him to care, pretty stupid of him to suddenly care just because the bodyguard did a better job for her, don't care about Dowun feelings but he should just use his brain for even bigger problem called Jayang. I don't get why Lyon didn't just tell Dowun that she's chasing Jayang so that Baek Han wasn't pointlessly punished... he's just happen to see Lyon.

Hit him where it hurts girl! He's far too busy worrying about his image and future plans that she doesn't even come into his picture unless he needs her.

Users who are viewing this thread