The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 64

Double-page supporter
@cassandra827 Same here. Something could've happened with her and probably affected Dowun's perception of 'love', I'd imagine. Or maybe he hardly remembers her and that's why he asks the princess why she cares about her mother so much. Regardless, the reveal will be good when it happens.

We might see a scene like that soon, with him losing his captain of the guard position. Nothing as drastic as him dying probably but, she'd have to convince Dowun to let Baek Han retake the role or just leave it as is.

Oh yeah definitely, I don't think Dowun expected her to emotionally open up to Baek Han that much (hence why he's so shaken right now ohoho). Like you were saying, they didn't want any embers that could fan the flames of another rebellion. I just thought it could've been a possibility that he would've kept him alive since Baek Han is a rare talent and he could have used him.

oof im feeling for dowun this chapter, i know hong lyon resents him and everything but i feel like hes at least always treated her well while she treats him like hes lower than dirt and goes around doing whatever she wants and he cant even say anything about it

Why people still hoping so much that something will happen between hong lyon and dowun? Basically he only think about politics, nothing else. If you expect romance, it would be between hong lyon and baek han. After this many chapters, you should know what is dowun intentions since the beginning. He is ruthless, and he only think about power, and thats it. He doesn’t care about anyone even his own flesh and blood. He only use people as his tool to get what he wants and it’s highest power within royal families. Everything he does only for that. And what dowun do to baek han not because he is jealous but because he’s afraid of losing control of hong lyon which at the moment have the highest power within royal blood.

I’m not saying that dowun is a bad guy. But he has no feelings whatsoever. And hong lyon always expecting more from dowun, which he can’t give her. She’s hurting so bad, and she’s already giving up on dowun as a romance partner by throwing the engagement ring away. So why oh why she must suffer more at the hand of dowun? Why can’t she keep dowun as partner in politics and looking for her own partner in romance? Thats win win solution for this novel.

Dowun can't be Emperor if Hong dies, you can't really claim he went looking for her out of any sort of love an affect.
Hereditary of the crown matter's most above skill.
For fxxk sake please get back to the politics, because that is the deciding factor.

If there is anything more cold that a mad woman. She is giving up her hope and making it clear... XD

Okayyyyyy she's being way too petulant and emotional this chapter. But honestly it means she still cares and hopes for Dowun's affection. You don't act out in front of someone who you think won't care at all and don't care for what they think of you.

Take it from someone who gave up and never acted out of line in front of parentss who gave no shite because I knew I wouldn't get any attention from them anyway...

the-office-michael-scott-main.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread