The Flower That Was Bloomed by a Cloud - Ch. 65

Thanks for the translation!
I knew Dowun didn't know about Jayang! I hope he can keep up against he's family

Dex-chan lover
So long story short, Dowun's clan are ruthless calculative bastards willing to use all the dirty tricks they can think of to ensure their clan can fully take over the palace and hence the country, with Hong Lyon/Jayang as their convenient puppet, whichever is easier to control.

Dex-chan lover
Lol.... Dowun doesn't want his brother there to get hurt again no? Also that dad lololol scheming against dowun so funny even his family hates him
Many thanks

Lol i feel like Dowun is digging his own grave with his classic attitude, his father does have a point.... why the hell you have to be really harsh to your own bro? no wonder his family hate him, i have no sympathy whatsoever but at least i hope Lyon can do something to be free of their control.

Ooh that new cover with her bodyguard holding hands doesn't look good for Dowun. I now see where Dowun gets his calculative nature from. It's getting easier to see that he holds some affection for Hong Lyon, but is it too little and too late? She's pretty much killed her feelings for him and started turning to the bodyguard.

we all know that dowun and mc will end up together, we just got a lot of shit to wade through

Thank you for the new chapter! ♥️

Seems like there's quite a lot of tension in the family. I like Dowun as a character, but I don't know if I want him with Lyon at this point. I used to think that they'd still somehow end up together based on the story and its title, but the new cover...

Gaaaaah! At this point I REALLY want to see Dowun's dad's @$$ handed to him by Hong Lyon. Dowun is the right candidate for royal politics (seems fair if ruthless) and most of us understand why his brother may not be his ally in the future (although as someone else pointed it out in this discussion board- Dowun may be protecting his brother)
Ugh but the father is just one scheming piece of 💩. Can't wait to see his mighty plans unravel- really hope its an epic revenge handed by Hong Lyon

Been clear from the start that Dowun doesn't want any dramatic characters weighing down Lyon's regime: whether it be her own relatives (Jayang) or his own (father and brother), not to mention that nuisance bodyguard.

He'll probably need to get rid of his own father, at this rate. Their agendas are diverging.

Dowun seems likely to be distracted by his suppressed attraction to Lyon, which can only end badly for her and everyone else.
If he's off his game, she's open to attack from all corners.

OMG WTF so were they why baek han’s clan lost their power and stuff?? Ughhh dowun’s whole family is messed up, tysm for continuing to translate, this whole comic is so interesting

This is Queen Seondeok and Bidam messy. I wonder if it will end up being just as messy.

MD@Home
I love how the calculating Dowun's biggest act of kindness is to be cruel , whether towards Lyon (who he had to bloom into someone stronger to withstand court intrigues) or his brother (who he wanted to keep away from politics).

After the character study of the earnest, righteous Baek Han, it's interesting to focus on the cunning survivalist Dowun. The contrast between the two is one of my most favorite parts of the story. These guys inspire some of the most passionate commentaries I've seen among readers, which is truly a testament to how invested the author has made all of us in the series.

That cover is saying a lot of things hot damn
Istg the father is letting dongyeol and jayang run amok. If dowun is too distracted,he might not be able to protect Lyon on time

Honh Lyon better decide what she really wants to do with her reign as queen because honestly she's just being strung along and isn't even needed for the Yang clan to become the new royal family. She says she wants to be a good queen for the people but that's going to be challenging considering the shit storm brewing behind her back.

Between the male leads Dowun is a good political partner and thats it. He should kill his feelings like he advised Hong Lyon when they were kids and for him to change due to jealousy is a big yikes from me fam especially since he's erased majority of her sense of self. Baek Han is a good life partner, but will be unable to assist her in political battles due to the underhanded nature of it all that he is vehemently against and is a liability as someone who's easy to manipulate.

I hope Hong Lyon realizes how pointless the struggle for power is since it has only brought her grief and strife. Not once has she been genuinely happy since becoming queen, unless it was spending time with Baek Han which in turn just increased their suffering by 25%.

At the very least can we see her do her fucking job instead of leaving it all to Dowun? What happend to her allies from the Empire and all that diplomatic skill? I really wanna see Hong Lyon and Dowun have a proper argument if only to shed light on how much of a hypocrite he is becoming so he can then decide which is more important: giving the Yang clan absolute power or being with Hong Lyon?

Users who are viewing this thread